News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Help me

Started by Elvir, April 25, 2009, 08:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Support

In the Forum Administration, click on "Permission" under "User Admin" menu. Type in your username and click "Look up User". Change User level from User to Administrator. Then click Submit to save the change.

Hope this helps.:smile:

Elvir

O.o dude you are to fast with answers hehehe like emergency heheheh thanks . And 1 personal question for you : Am i boring and/or  slow you ? I post so so easy question, but i say that am not good with english :)
btw thanks on BiGgGgGgGGG help
:)

Support

No problems at all, Elvir. We're here to help :grin:.

Elvir

I wana to create a my own chat room. I do all what Alb write in his post "how to create a own pages". here is code:

Can this code working ??? I try to put but after submit it is like blank page!

Support

Quote from: Elvir;523804I wana to create a my own chat room. I do all what Alb write in his post "how to create a own pages". here is code:

Can this code working ??? I try to put but after submit it is like blank page!
You want to put this where? Please create a new block first, then I will help you add this to your block.

theghost

I was away for a while, so i couldn't get on the pc to help you with your problems however i am back if there are still anything you need help with then i'll be of service :] and btw for that chat code either create a new block and paste the code in html box or create a new page for it.