News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

browser searching

Started by smarj, May 28, 2009, 12:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smarj

how long does it take for your free.forum addy to appear in browser searching...i have had my forum up and goin for jst a little over 2 weeks now and nothing is appearing in search engines.. ty for any help appreciated

Support

You need to register your forum with search engines such as Google, Yahoo, etc....so they can become aware of your forum and index it.

http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/promote-your-forums-tips/432176-how-do-you-get-more-visitors.html

oliviaruby

The official Yii project site now supports OpenSearch. This means you  can customize your browser's search box to enable direct search of the  content in yiiframework.com. For example, by entering a Yii class name  in the browser's search box, the corresponding class API page will be  shown in the browser.
Signature removed due TOS violation

sandhya

Agree add your forum to search engines and try posting daily some fresh and original content, Or you can try local listing.

Jessica2

I don't know if this is the problem, but I find a lot of people do this.   With Firefox, there are two possible places at the top of the browser  you can type things in.  One is a "search" and the other is the place  you put the actual URL to go to it.  Perhaps you are typing the URL in  the wrong place.  (I also know people who have Yahoo (or Google) as  their homepage and they type in the URL in the SEARCH box instead of up  above in the actual browser box.

OLYMPIA TOWN CAR

purniti

depends upon your work, daily update it with fresh content sooner or later it will be on SERP..

Translation and Interpretation Services