Previous topic - Next topic

tanduy2506

Quote from: nalyd8991;538959Please delete Projectlegato.superfreeforums.com
Okay,

I've done it.
Have a nice day.

Grievorse

Excel Pivot Table Fundamentals  

I won't try and hide the fact from you that I am a big fan of Pivot Tables. I use them a lot in the development of Spreadsheets for my clients. Once the client sees the Pivot Table, they nearly always ask "could I do that?" the answer of course is yes! Unfortunately most net grid view tend to shy away from Pivot Tables, as they see them as too complex. to be honest with you, when you first use a Pivot Table the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. Don't be put off by this as persistence will almost net data grid certainly pay off. I find the best part about Pivot Tables is their ability to be manipulated via 'Trial-and-Error' and immediately show the result. If its' not what you expect, pivot table use the Undo feature and/or have another go!  What you must always remember is that you are not changing the structure of your original table in anyway at all, so you can do no harm!  

Why are they called Pivot Tables ? - Well, basically they allow us to pivot our data via java grid to produce meaningful information. This makes Pivot Tables interactive in that once the table is complete we can very easily see what effect moving (or pivoting) our data has on our information. This will become patently clear once you give ajax table a go. Believe me, no matter how experienced you get at Pivot Tables there will always be an element of trial-and-error involved in producing the desired results! What this means is you will find yourself pivoting your table a lot!

Grievorse

A scroll table tabletable row runs horizontally in a line across a table tabletable and is normally made up of several boxes with information rows table. When you draw a table tabletable on a piece of paper, you are creating columns and  rows rowsrows. Each  horizontal line of boxes is a different table tabletable row. Often, the row at the top of the  web grid is used to create headers, which tell the  reader what information can be found in the boxes below it, also known as the column. For example, the first three boxes in the first row of a table tabletable in a teacher's attendance book might read "Student's Name," "Present,"  and "Absent."  

Table rows are commonly used in HTML to create tables and to format a web page. The HTML tag for a grid data is . Within each row, the tag  must be added for each new box the user wants to create in that row. A new table row must be created to move down to the next line sorting table and start a set of boxes below the first. This example shows a table with three table rows and three table columns.

Grievorse

Time to time it can happen that you want javascript table to make your html table more attractive and more interactive. Let's suppose you want to allow your visitors to silverlight datagrid and show some special rows in your table. Of course you are here because you want to do it without reloading datagrid. It is possible with javascript to hide table rows and show it again later if you want.  

First of all lets create a basic and simple html 3x3 ajax grid where the first row contains the column captions. With the following html code:  

My solution uses JavaScript, as CSS3 isn't truly a viable option yet. Browsers today still struggle to support CSS1 and CSS2. Even though HTML tables aren't recommended for Web page javascript grid, they are still perfectly suited to the presentation of tabular data. In this tutorial, I'll present three examples based on the same idea. I have tested edit gridview the solutions in IE6, Firefox 1.0, Mozilla 1.7.3 and Opera 7.54 on the Windows platform only.

Grievorse

We all enjoyed the datalist and the datagrid controls in asp.net datagrid . There were thousands of operations that we can perform using datagrid and datalist control. asp net gridview ships with another data bound templated control which is called Grid View. Grid View has made everything easier for developers. asp net grid changes that I have seen in Asp.net 2.0 is that we don't require a lot of code to achieve tasks but most of the functionality is already provided and built in the control.  

In this article we will see the GridView control in action and we will see what type of operations we can dynamic table perform using this control and how this control is better than the classic datagrid control.  

Using the sort table Control:  

If you read my previous articles on DataGrid control you might have noticed that we need to write quite a bit of code to enable paging, sorting and selecting an item from the datagrid. Using the gridview control I did not even write a single line and got all the three things i.e, paging, sorting and selection for granted.

tanduy2506

Quote from: Jonneystechcheck;539076Please delete Free Forum Hosting

Hi,

Can you give me your admin log in details via PM?
I just want to confirm it.
Why don't you use forum?:smiley-cry:

tanduy2506

Hi Jonneystechcheck,

I've deleted your forum grooveofmusic.forummate.com.
Hope you come back in someday.

nlei

hi admin!
can you please delete my forum  Free Forum Hosting  
as i dont need it anymore !
i want to make new one with new name , in shour start everything from begining !

thank you very much for your support !!

nlei

tanduy2506

Quote from: nlei;539108hi admin!
can you please delete my forum  Free Forum Hosting  
as i dont need it anymore !
i want to make new one with new name , in shour start everything from begining !

thank you very much for your support !!

nlei
Oh,
I can help you change the site name?
But that's your choice, I'm glad to support you.

I've deleted your forum.
Please create new forum now!

Thanks for choosing our service.

nlei

hi admin , thank you very much for your support !
as you said you have deleted my forum nlei.forummate.com
it has been shut down , but the search results shows this site even now ~
what could be the reason?
is there any way to remove this site from google search results?

thank you !

nlei

tanduy2506

Quote from: nlei;539115hi admin , thank you very much for your support !
as you said you have deleted my forum nlei.forummate.com
it has been shut down , but the search results shows this site even now ~
what could be the reason?
is there any way to remove this site from google search results?

thank you !

nlei
Hi mate,

That just because Google Bot and our SEO. Your forum is still Google cache.
Do you never mind to keep they there?
These links will disappear in a short time.

Hope you understand.

Barkerdude

tanduy2506

Quote from: Barkerdude;539376hi move site barkerdude • Index page
Hi,

Can you give me your admin log in details via PM?
I just want to confirm it.
Why you don't use forum anymore?:smiley-cry: