Forum Deletion Thread

Started by loralei, August 05, 2009, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lobosoll

no tanduy thats not the reason i was happy with your services alltho there is a few probs but that is not the reason.the reason is i had a few bad members who were fixed on ruining my forum which they have done i have deleted all thge forums on there myself now so please go ahead and delete compleatly please i might start another forum soon under a new name and such so once again thank you for your services and support

Sp0k

Quote from: lobosoll;542476no tanduy thats not the reason i was happy with your services alltho there is a few probs but that is not the reason.the reason is i had a few bad members who were fixed on ruining my forum which they have done i have deleted all thge forums on there myself now so please go ahead and delete compleatly please i might start another forum soon under a new name and such so once again thank you for your services and support

what!!!!!...sry to hear  that..hope you will get up and goin soon:dance:

lobosoll

thanks for your support and concerns bro very kind m8.

john10077

Hi, please delete myxbox360iso.freeforum.ca   I have another forum and do not need this one.

tanduy2506

Quote from: john10077;542481Hi, please delete myxbox360iso.freeforum.ca   I have another forum and do not need this one.
Hi,

Please confirm by sending us your admin login in details.
:smiley-laughing:

lobosoll

tanduy i see my forum has still not been deleted could you please do this please thank you

Sp0k

Quote from: lobosoll;542493tanduy i see my forum has still not been deleted could you please do this please thank you

hey bro just keep it closed and it will delete on it's own...i think it will take about 90 days not to sure.......but he may just do it.....

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542493tanduy i see my forum has still not been deleted could you please do this please thank you
Oh,

I'll delete it for you.

P/S: Thanks Sp0k :smiley-smile:

Napster

Hi could you please delete my forum as due to real life commitments i can no longer maintain it, and many thanks to you the forummate staff for the support given to me in the creation of it.
Napster.

tanduy2506

Quote from: Napster;542501Hi could you please delete my forum as due to real life commitments i can no longer maintain it, and many thanks to you the forummate staff for the support given to me in the creation of it.
Napster.
Oh,

You want to delete mediacenter.freeforum.ca, right?:smiley-frown::smiley-frown::smiley-frown:
Please confirm by sending us your admin log in details via PM.

Actually, I don't need to ask you like that.
It just make sure about your admin account.

@lobosoll: By the way, Please send us your admin log  of http://globalappzenter.forummate.com :smiley-embarassed:

lobosoll

tanduy ive been asking now for a while for you to delete my forum and its still
there

http://globalappzenter.forummate.com

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542503tanduy ive been asking now for a while for you to delete my forum and its still
there

http://globalappzenter.forummate.com
So sorry,

Please disable this board for me.
We have a little problem. So we can't handle your forum right now.
Please wait, we're fixing it.

lobosoll

it has been disabled tanduy for ages now my friend it will tell you that on arrival at the board
edited as on 22/06/2012 at 18:23pm gmt
im still waiting for this forum to be deleted its been nearly a week now since my first request.

tanduy2506

gmf1369