News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Social Bookmarking

Started by bluehalo, August 27, 2009, 08:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluehalo

Is there access to the footer? I would like to add  addthis.com's button, Thanks

Support

Well, we do not offer FTP access. So please send me the code then I will help you add it to your forum.

chinabuye786

Social Bookmarking is one of the best way to promote your site.It also make back links strong and peoples use the application which bis suggested by the others.

Chinabuye.com

seoservices786

Add this button is the best where you find more than 100 best site for bookmarking.I am also using these sites specially.

BanneyHill

It means that you can not add your own made buttons ?
I suggest you to give some privileges to the forum users at th base of their seniority that they can get advantage of these services.

benrichi

Social media have become a very hot trend these days. The Internet users spend several hours a day online in their networking accounts, participating in group discussions, commenting friends photos etc. Social bookmarking sites also attract attention of millions of the Internet users. Social bookmarking sites invite users to create accounts and publish links to favorite web pages. Logically, the more bookmarking web sites you use, the more backlinks are created and the more people may potentially visit your site.

celinocayo

Social media have become a very hot trend these days. The Internet users spend several hours a day online in their networking accounts, participating in group discussions, commenting friends photos etc. Social bookmarking sites also attract attention of millions of the Internet users. Social bookmarking sites invite users to create accounts and publish links to favorite web pages. Logically, the more bookmarking web sites you use, the more backlinks are created and the more people may potentially visit your site.
Signature removed due TOS violation

carloscayo

Benefits of social bookmarking:
1. Quick indexing
2. Traffic generation
3. Personal branding
4. Quality backlinks

hannly

Social bookmarking is very nice to SEO!

aldanalec

Social media have become a very hot trend these days. The Internet users spend several hours a day online in their networking accounts, participating in group discussions, commenting friends photos etc. Social bookmarking sites also attract attention of millions of the Internet users. Social bookmarking sites invite users to create accounts and publish links to favorite web pages.

JamesYates

Social bookmarking has become a good tool for building web presence and promote an online business. In addition, if you place your links wisely and know what social bookmarking sites offer links dofollow, this strategy will also optimize your search engine (SEO) efforts.

sherjeeljs

Now a days Social book marking sites are very much popular amongst the people because it generate lot of traffic and quick indexing as well. Add that widget on your blog or website so that users who visit your site will click and book mark your site.

alisvice

Social bookmarking is very useful and a good way to promote your business. Social bookmarking is the best and easiest way to increase traffic to the site, but to submit your link to social bookmarking sites one by one is not an easy task.

kingpaol

Social Bookmarking is a technique of online marketing. It suddenly improves your keyword ranking, but many people use them in a bad way, which leads to spam, the important advantage is that the search engine robots crawling often in a bookmarking site.

Jessica2

I'm trying to promote my website by social bookmarking the content on my  site? Which social bookmarking site should I spend my time on? And does  anyone have any tips on the best practices or strategies for this type  of search engine optimization?

OLYMPIA TOWN CAR