News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

500 Internal Server Error

Started by rave199, January 24, 2010, 08:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rave199

on my site http://ravesdomain.greatnuke.com  i got this 500 internal server error after installing the freelancer block. Now i can't uninstall the block and i got this 500 internal server error. Can somebody help with this.

Thanks

Support

You were right, it was the problem with the freelancer block and i disabled it. Problem is fixed now.

Dkevin

Quote from: Support;529124You were right, it was the problem with the freelancer block and i disabled it. Problem is fixed now.

thank you , I have the same problem, but now  everything is ok....:razz:

Support

Quote from: Dkevin;529858thank you , I have the same problem, but now  everything is ok....:razz:
Ok, please let me know if you get any problem with your site :)

Daisuke

I am facing a big problem with my network connection, it is very slow and often gets disconnected. Please help me.

Ordal

Yes this will be site error or server error.

Thanks for share this information with us.
Signature removed due to TOS violation.

invitelockerz

Quote from: Support;529124You were right, it was the problem with the freelancer block and i disabled it. Problem is fixed now.

Thank you. Everything is fine now. You are excellent! :D

StephenHarry

I have also experienced this type of problem with some sites so what does it means "500 Internal server problem".Any one who can elaborate it.

opqr895

nfl football jerseys  nfl football jerseys, buy jordan 6  buy jordan 6, wholesale nike air max 2010  wholesale nike air max 2010, nike dunk skunk  nike dunk skunk, nike sb dunk  nike sb dunk,

gangte

I also have had this error occurred, but somehow it works back home without having to repair anything

GIRL VN
Disney real estate
movers nj

JamesYates

The "500 Internal Server Error" message can be customized by each site. Although this is not very common, this error can not be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. This is not a   problem from client side. Belongs to the operators of Web site server to locate and analyze the records that should provide more information about the error.