News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Help with code please!

Started by bigoboy3, December 06, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigoboy3

Thank you for your help:lol:  But I dont know what happend today I went to click on that link and it quit working so I checked it out and the address or code is all gone:sad: Can you please post what you put in there so if this happens again I can fix myself? Please:cool:

Support

Quote from: bigoboy3;528468Also my friends site has a block called "last 3 members" that shows who the 3 newest members that signed up are how can i get that? I tried to find it in other posts in hopes I wouldnt have to bug you guys but I didnt see it though im sure its there somwhere
I fixed it by importing direct to the database. So if the problem happen again, please let me know I will help you fix it asap.

bigoboy3

you are awsome!!!! I cant wait to start school for this im gona take dreamweaver hopfully it will help lol how about the block for the last 3 people to sign up? any idea? Thamks

Support

Quote from: bigoboy3;528475you are awsome!!!! I cant wait to start school for this im gona take dreamweaver hopfully it will help lol how about the block for the last 3 people to sign up? any idea? Thamks
Activate the "User info" block, that is what you need to do.

bigoboy3

That did the trick! Thanks!!
1 more thing, I use the messages feature in the admin menue to put pitures and stuff in the center of my page message 1 has my music player and a picture wich is fine but when i add another message to my page for teamspeak it makes the blocks on the right side go away. any idea what im doing wrong also is there anywhere I can read online about codes? cause when i get the message thing figured out where i can have the blocks on left and right sides I would like to have multiple teamspeaks side by side and i dont know how to word the codes to place them where I want

Support

Quote from: bigoboy3;528485That did the trick! Thanks!!
1 more thing, I use the messages feature in the admin menue to put pitures and stuff in the center of my page message 1 has my music player and a picture wich is fine but when i add another message to my page for teamspeak it makes the blocks on the right side go away. any idea what im doing wrong also is there anywhere I can read online about codes? cause when i get the message thing figured out where i can have the blocks on left and right sides I would like to have multiple teamspeaks side by side and i dont know how to word the codes to place them where I want

Please disable Javascript in your browser and try again and let me know if you get any problems.

bigoboy3

Wouldnt that just fix it for me? anyone else that goes to the site and has java script it will be all screwed up lol any other idea:lol:

Support

Quote from: bigoboy3;528565Wouldnt that just fix it for me? anyone else that goes to the site and has java script it will be all screwed up lol any other idea:lol:

I'm not sure where the problem is located, can you send me a screenshot of it please?

bigoboy3

the first pic is without the second message and the second is what happens with it on and the 3rd is the second message wich is my teamspeak

Support

Quote from: bigoboy3;528571

the first pic is without the second message and the second is what happens with it on and the 3rd is the second message wich is my teamspeak

Thank you.  
I've fixed the problem. Do you want to center the music player?

bigoboy3

sure and also i would like to add more teamspeaks to that same one where they would be side by side but ill have to get the code for it. Thank you SOOOOO much for your help
   Also is there anything i can do to fix it so everything fits in the screen on the right side without using the slider on the bottom?

Support

Quote from: bigoboy3;528582sure and also i would like to add more teamspeaks to that same one where they would be side by side but ill have to get the code for it. Thank you SOOOOO much for your help
You can center your music player by using a div tag with the attribute align="center".

QuoteAlso is there anything i can do to fix it so everything fits in the screen on the right side without using the slider on the bottom?
Resize your center block by adding the attribute width="95%" to the "img" tag.

Hope this helps.

bigoboy3

Ok I tried to add somthing to the first message on my page where my music player is and it didnt work, and for some reason i cant get it back to what i had before. can you fix my music player please? and please please if anyone knows of any sites or links where i can go read and learn how to do this can you post them? Thank you so much guys but im trying to learn this and im gona get on your nerves if i have to keep askin for help all the time lol You have already showed much paitience with me

Support

Quote from: bigoboy3;528667Ok I tried to add somthing to the first message on my page where my music player is and it didnt work, and for some reason i cant get it back to what i had before. can you fix my music player please? and please please if anyone knows of any sites or links where i can go read and learn how to do this can you post them? Thank you so much guys but im trying to learn this and im gona get on your nerves if i have to keep askin for help all the time lol You have already showed much paitience with me
Can you send me your music player embed code so I can help you fix the problem? For basic html codings there are w3schools.com that you can refer to.

If you need any further helps please don't hesitate to contact us.

james786

Have you fix it. I hope it will be. If you had than share your experience with us. I also wanna to know the solution.
Signature removed due TOS violation.