phpBB administration tip: Pruning

Started by stoli_sambuca, August 07, 2006, 10:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoli_sambuca

I just noticed that the default installation of phpBB enables pruning.  Though you need to enable pruning in an individual forum (e.g., General Discussion) in order for it to take effect, there is a chance that you enable it accidentally.  So, here's a phpBB administration tip.  If you don't want to enable pruning ever, then you should just disable pruning from General Admin Configuration rather than checking individual forums and making sure to disable pruning.
stoli_sambuca

FatTonny_x

Hi.
How are you?

Please tell to me
Where i'll find info with subjects weight loss pills?

P.S. Thanks you 4 your answer.

bzzz...

warrior242

Quote from: FatTonny_x;495416Hi.
How are you?

Please tell to me
Where i'll find info with subjects weight loss pills?

P.S. Thanks you 4 your answer.

bzzz...

Hum ok google.com and type in weight loss pills, and that should bring up all the info u need.
http://imageshack.us">http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7376/uscggw0sd6.gif" border="0" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" />

B3r7_1957

Nice question

Try to find in Yahoo
or here: weight loss

Green_Monkey23

Sorry for your time.... Why i can't see images on this resource?
My Browser is: Opera.
Thank you.

kneef

BUY TAMIFLU 75 MG ON-LINE.Fast delivery, No hidden fees, Moneyback guarantee. Order in bulk and get the lowest price.+ High Quality Tamiflu 75 mg Only+ Low Prices+ Secure Ordering+ All most payment methods+ Guaranteed Worldwide Delivery
GENERIC TAMIFLU 75 MG
Purchase Generic Tamiflu 75 mg Here
All About Tamiflu 75 mg (Generic: Oseltamivir)To be most effective Tamiflu 75 mg must be administered within the first forty-eight hrs of infection.  The effectivity of Tamiflu 75 mg greatly diminishes after this point and the longer one goes without treatment the less productive the drug becomes.  Tamiflu 75 mg are alone available from prescription or by a hospital.Tamiflu 75 mg (Oseltamivir) is given orally for either an pill or fruit flavored syrup.  The medicine has been successful in treating aggressive Bird Flu strains in the by and is currently believed to be an viable option in treating the A/H1N1 Swine Flu strain.During clinical trials in Vietnam Tamiflu was found to be mildly effective and results were considered to be disappointing.  This may be where rumors that Tamiflu 75 mg  (Oseltamivir) is not effective against the new Swine Flu hybrid took root.  In the Vietnam clinical trials Tamiflu was administered late after infection, innermost cases after the 48 hr period had elapsed, and these are believed to be the reason for lower than anticipated success rates. The Annam clinical trial results only underline the importance of early treatment on Tamiflu 75 mg.  From declaring A/H1N1 Swine Influenza an pandemic the Center for Disease control and Prevention  allowed medical professionals to begin treatment while an patient is suspected to be suffering from the illness eliminating the need to test and verify before treatment.Antiviral ChemoprophylaxisAntiviral chemoprophylaxis should be commenced within 7 days after the last known exposure to a confirmed or influenza A positive suspected case of swine influenza A (H1N1) virus infection.
TAGS:Dosage TamifluBuy Cheap Tamiflu 75 mg In MinnesotaBuy Cheap Tamiflu 75 mg In JapanBuy Cheap Tamiflu 75 mg In LatviaPharmacy Prescription Tamiflu Usa WithoutTamiflu CostsBuy Tamiflu No PrescriptionDose TamifluBuy Cheap Tamiflu 75 mg In New MexicoTamiflu Dosage ChildrenBuy Relenza TamifluTamiflu Without PrescriptionDrug TamifluLiquid Suspension TamifluFlu Tamiflu 75 mgBuy Roche TamifluBuy No Online Prescription TamifluTamiflu Shelf LifeBuy Cheap Tamiflu 75 mg In MelbourneTamiflu DoseTamiflu DosagesOrder TamifluMedication TamifluTamiflu Over The CounterBuy Cheap Tamiflu 75 mg In AlaskaBuy Cheap Tamiflu 75 mg In LatviaBuy Tamiflu In UkTamiflu CapsulesTamiflu Drug InteractionMedicine TamifluTamiflu SuspensionOrder Tamiflu Onlinedrug suprax

SusanMillerr

Hello All!I've been looking to figure out a   place to start   the acai free trial an was wondering if anyone had some thoughts on whether or not the stuff works to lose weight? So far here's the one article I have been able to read online that seemed realistic for the goals I have. Opinions?