Site Deletion Thread

Started by MaT, February 10, 2010, 08:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHuhn88

landuan

This cartoon presents in front of us a sharp contrast between two types of neighbors. The two petFF14 Gil FFXIV Gil Buy FF14 Gil Cheap FF14 Gil FF14 Power leveling FFXIV Power leveling neighbors greet each other politely and amiably while the two lonely human neighbors seem to ignore each other. When we take a walk in any of the cities in the modern society, we can often observe such a sad scene in which social interactions have been grievously diminishing.
There are more and more urban residents who love raising pets. Pet-keeping is becoming cheap runescape money increasingly pervasive because a pet may be a companion for old people, a friend for young couples, and a playing toy for children. Believe it or not, pets are such an inseparable part in their daily life that they often devote lots of energy, time and money to taking care of the needs of their loved animals. Small wonder, such devotion tobuy runescape items buy runescape accounts pet-raising points to a truth of great importance today — loneliness in a busy world.
Since most people have to live on an on-the-move lifestyle, they are probably denied opportunities to share their feelings with their friends and relatives. Whereas pets will be good listeners. Where there are so many dishonesties going around,

jazzi be

The Israelites did not call Ishmaelites there brethren. So, the Prophet was referring to a Israelite. Muhammad wasn't a Israelite, throughout the Old Testament one often finds the expression "their brethren" meaning the remaining tribes of Israel. What is a Prophet like Moses? Deuteronomy 34.11 makes it essential that the prophet like Moses would do similar signs and wonders  to those which Moses did, and as Muhammad did not. Muhammad couldn't do  a Miracle: According to Surah 28.48, Muhammad could not give a miracle.

grozecki

can you please delete my site:
Information

i am builing another site.

thanks

tanduy2506

Quote from: grozecki;540293can you please delete my site:
Information

i am builing another site.

thanks
Oh,

Please confirm by sending your admin log in detail via PM.

You're going to create a phpBB3 forum, right?
I can help you change your site domain name if you like.

grozecki

Quote from: tanduy2506;540294Oh,

Please confirm by sending your admin log in detail via PM.

You're going to create a phpBB3 forum, right?
I can help you change your site domain name if you like.

what is my admin log, and where is it?

tanduy2506

Quote from: grozecki;540295what is my admin log, and where is it?
:smiley-laughing:

I mean that's your admin account's detail (username and paassword).
It's just for security:smiley-tongue-out: