Previous topic - Next topic

Affmaheed

Hi

my forum is displaying an error message

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'g.group_skip_auth' in 'where clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT ug.user_id, a.forum_id, a.auth_setting, a.auth_option_id, ao.auth_option FROM ghostriderz_forummate_com_acl_groups a, ghostriderz_forummate_com_user_group ug, ghostriderz_forummate_com_groups g, ghostriderz_forummate_com_acl_options ao WHERE a.auth_role_id = 0 AND a.auth_option_id = ao.auth_option_id AND a.group_id = ug.group_id AND g.group_id = ug.group_id AND ug.user_pending = 0 AND NOT (ug.group_leader = 1 AND g.group_skip_auth = 1) AND ao.auth_option IN ('a_', 'm_')

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/auth.php
LINE: 637
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/auth.php
LINE: 351
CALL: auth->acl_raw_data()

FILE: blocks/block_the_team.php
LINE: 34
CALL: auth->acl_get_list()

FILE: includes/portal_blocks.php
LINE: 99
CALL: include_once('blocks/block_the_team.php')

FILE: includes/hooks/freeforumca_portal.php
LINE: 668
CALL: include_once('includes/portal_blocks.php')

FILE:
LINE:
CALL: portal_append_sid()

FILE: includes/hooks/index.php
LINE: 141
CALL: call_user_func_array()

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 2144
CALL: phpbb_hook->call_hook()

FILE: includes/functions_content.php
LINE: 1187
CALL: append_sid()

FILE: includes/functions_display.php
LINE: 743
CALL: get_username_string()

FILE: includes/functions_display.php
LINE: 295
CALL: get_moderators()

FILE: index.php
LINE: 28
CALL: display_forums()

http://ghostriderz.forummate.com/index.php

please help
Signature removed due TOS violation

llamabox

scats

My forum is getting the same error message.

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'g.group_skip_auth' in 'where clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT ug.user_id, a.forum_id, a.auth_setting, a.auth_option_id, ao.auth_option FROM johnswoodshop_phpbbstar_com_acl_groups a, johnswoodshop_phpbbstar_com_user_group ug, johnswoodshop_phpbbstar_com_groups g, johnswoodshop_phpbbstar_com_acl_options ao WHERE a.auth_role_id = 0 AND a.auth_option_id = ao.auth_option_id AND a.group_id = ug.group_id AND g.group_id = ug.group_id AND ug.user_pending = 0 AND NOT (ug.group_leader = 1 AND g.group_skip_auth = 1) AND ao.auth_option IN ('a_', 'm_')

It was just upgraded. Please let me know when fixed. thanks

kimgold2010

Hi Affmaheed, llamabox, scats.

We do apologize for any inconvenience you are having. We've fixed these bugs that you've encountered. You please try again and let me know if you have any another problems.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

ForumMate

Paul

@ forumate
Looking at that sql error message I would take a guess there is an error with the calender mod.

To give forumate a bit more information
@ ramook ........Have you changed any of the settings recently for the calender ?
can you access the ACP ?
sometimes the ACP is still accessible, you can try your forum address with the /index.php replaced with /adm/index.php

ramook

I try it but

Access to the Administration Control Panel is not allowed as you do not have administrative permissions.

and i did not changed any thing in ACP

ramook

Paul

Quote from: ramook on January 31, 2013, 04:55:05 AM
I guess I'm lost my forum!!!!!!!!!!????????????? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ ??? ??? ???

No, your forum is still there mate.
If I type in http://worldbestsat.forummate.com/adm/index.php? I see the admin log in page

Did you type in your username and password again ?
The message "Access to the Administration Control Panel is not allowed as you do not have administrative permissions." will all way's appear like that until username and password are confirmed as you are currently logged out.

Paul

Ramook, I have got onto your index page using the above link and logging in.

If you do the same you should then be able to log into the ACP, when you get in the ACP can you go to users and groups > manage groups > guests > members and check that Anonymous    is there and its the default group for Anonymous.

If that's set correct could you do a screenshot of your maintenance page so we can see if anything was changed in correctly.........It seems odd that your the only forum with this error so I can only assume it is something you have done.

Thanks 

ramook

Quote from: Paul on January 31, 2013, 07:53:53 AM
Quote from: ramook on January 31, 2013, 04:55:05 AM
I guess I'm lost my forum!!!!!!!!!!????????????? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ ??? ??? ???

No, your forum is still there mate.
If I type in http://worldbestsat.forummate.com/adm/index.php? I see the admin log in page

Did you type in your username and password again ?
The message "Access to the Administration Control Panel is not allowed as you do not have administrative permissions." will all way's appear like that until username and password are confirmed as you are currently logged out.

Yes i do tape pass again,same thing...

Paul

Use the login link next to contactform ....that works