Hello. I want to find someone

Started by alcoscoda, August 25, 2010, 07:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoscoda

I need some help as I am looking for user named Zarik3P , maybe he is registered here? Thanks everyone for help.

dellnk40

1) More pictures available on our website //www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: Nike shoes, Nike shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at nike,nike shoes,jordan shoes-www.nikeok.com and contact us at service@nikeok.comwww.nikeok.com

sherjeeljs

I am really sorry that i cannot understand what actually you want to know? can you please explain little more?
Signature removed due TOS violation

MaT

Sorry but we cant supply user infomation or if they are involved in this site at all.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Paul

Why not use google ? I typed in
username Zarik3P and found him, (not here tho) with in a minute!
But as Mat say's it would be wrong to pass on information about someone else so get googling.

Fishe4ja