portal chamber (friendly forum)

Started by hibee, August 29, 2010, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibee

This is a friendly forum which has only been on the net for about 2 days we still have to add a hell of a lot of stuff to the site but all are welcome to join us or veiw we have a lot of hidden forums that guest cant see only full members can...We have a the latest downloads and updates that you may need or want.....you cant see them as a guest you need to join and everything is free so what are you/s waiting for.....see yous there...........

http://portalchamber.phpbbstar.com

hibee

Come on everyone we are worth a look....we have forum games sports desk etc....hope to see some of yous here.....if yous join mine i will join yours....hibee

hibee

Come on everyone please join my site and i will join yours... We have everything you need to have fun... We really want to grow so please join us....

hibee

Come on everyone please join my site and have a look around you will like what we have there and i will join your site...we also have a section in one of our forums for yous to advertise your own site....hope to see some of yous over there...hibee

bndfarmer

If you didn't unlock the Gerudo Mesa warp point, then you have to warp to lake Hylia and use the cannon again to get to the desert. Just ask the guy to take the "Oasis Flight".

jerseysyin

I come here accidentally and see your information, thanks for your sharing. Your statements are all very reasonable, also let me learnt a lot, thank you!
 I think we are in the transcendence of  life every day.
  Hopefully we can become friends.

Eli Manning jerseys

jazzi be

No, none of the levels are impossible. If GLADOS is telling you it's  impossible, she's just trying to demoralize you and see if you can still  do it.