Unable to post

Started by grumpy, September 19, 2010, 07:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumpy

Hi Admin, could someone help me please?. I was unable to post anything in my FORUM . Was given this
Method Not Implemented

POST to /posting.php not supported.

:confused:

Cepayny

MissouriMissouri is a U.S. state located in the Midwestern United States, bordered by Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska. Missouri is the 18th most populous state with a 2009 estimated population of 5,987,580. It comprises 114 counties and one independent city. Missouri's capital is Jefferson City. The four largest urban areas are St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield, and Columbia. Missouri was originally acquired from France as part of the Louisiana Purchase and became defined as the Missouri Territory. Part of the Missouri Territory was admitted into the union as the 24th state on August 10, 1821.Missouri mirrors the demographic, economic and political makeup of the nation with a mix of urban and rural culture. It has long been considered a political bellwether state. With the exceptions of 1956 and 2008, Missouri's results in U.S. presidential elections have accurately predicted the next President of the United States in every election since 1904. It has both Midwestern and Southern cultural influences, reflecting its history as a border state. It is also a transition between the Eastern and Western United States, as St. Louis is often called the "western-most Eastern city" and Kansas City the "eastern-most Western city." Missouri's geography is highly varied. The northern part of the state lies in dissected till plains while the southern part lies in the Ozark Mountains a (dissected plateau), with the Missouri River dividing the two. The confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri River rivers is located near St. Louis.

Cepayny

New Jersey

New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It is bordered on the northeast by New York, on the southeast and south by the Atlantic Ocean, on the west by Pennsylvania and on the southwest by Delaware. New Jersey lies largely within the sprawling metropolitan areas of New York City and Philadelphia. It is the most densely populated state in the United States.
The area was inhabited by Native Americans for more than 2,800 years, with historical tribes such as the Lenape along the coast. In the early 1600s, the Dutch and the Swedes made the first European settlements. The English later seized control of the region, naming it the Province of New Jersey. It was granted as a colony to Sir George Carteret and John Berkeley, 1st Baron Berkeley of Stratton. At this time, it was named after the largest of the British Channel Islands, Jersey, where Carteret had been born. New Jersey was the site of several decisive battles during the American Revolutionary War.
In the 19th century, factories in cities such as Paterson and Trenton helped to drive the Industrial Revolution. New Jersey's position at the center of the Northeast megalopolis, between Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., fueled its rapid growth through the suburban boom of the 1950s and beyond. Today, New Jersey has the highest population density and the second highest median income of any state in the United States. Only Maryland has a higher median income. The Governor of New Jersey is Republican Chris Christie.

Cepayny

Denton, Texas

The city of Denton is the county seat of Denton County, Texas in the United States. Its population was 119,454 according to the 2008 U.S. Census Bureau estimate, making it the eleventh largest city in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Geographically, it is situated 40 miles (64 km) south of the Oklahoma-Texas border and 40 miles (64 km) northwest of Dallas.
Denton is home to two state universities, the University of North Texas, the largest university in North Texas, and Texas Woman's University, a historically single-sex college completely co-ed since 1994. Altogether, over 45,000 students participate in courses at the two universities. The presence of these two large universities leads to Denton being characterized frequently as a college town.
A Texas land grant led to the formation of Denton County in 1846, and the city in 1857. Both were named after pioneer and Texas militia captain John B. Denton. The establishment of the two universities helped distinguish the city from neighboring regions. As a result, educational services, as well as retail trade, play the largest roles in the Denton's economy. The town is known for its active music life, which Paste magazine named America's "Best Music Scene" in 2008. The annual North Texas State Fair and Rodeo and the Denton Arts and Jazz Festival are major events that attract over 300,000 people. Denton has seen considerable growth in recent years and in 2006, Money magazine named Denton No. 58 out of the "Top 100 Best Places to Live in America."

kimgold2010

Quote from: grumpy;535052Hi Admin, could someone help me please?. I was unable to post anything in my FORUM . Was given this
Method Not Implemented

:confused:
I have checked your problem and post a new topic is test in Statement of  Faith forum. You please check again, if you still have this problem, please explain more so I can assist you better.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

grumpy

I still cant post an article in my forum by copying and pasting..its telling me Method Not Implemented

what does that mean? Pls help

kimgold2010

Quote from: grumpy;535070I still cant post an article in my forum by copying and pasting..its telling me Method Not Implemented

what does that mean? Pls help
I understand your problem. I will let you know when I fix it.

Thank you.

Thank you

kimgold2010

The problem has been fixed. We do apologize for any inconvenience you have  experienced. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you

Thank you

maxta

HI mate im haveing the same problem
says something like Method Not Implemented
cannot post/ to post same as the last guy here,
Im trying to post an autoit script in a code box
and it is a fairly long script with a few different codes in it

Any Idea how to fix it ??

kody

hi guys,
Dont feel bad, I can post on my forum but it takes 40-55 seconds after hitting the submit button on a 2 word post. strange thing is , that pages load just fine, but trying to pos anything means going and stting for a while...
 Now on another forum I have that is with a different service , posting time is approximately 1-4 seconds, so At this point , I honestly think that they need to take down all the servers for a few hours while they eliminate the problem

kimgold2010

Quote from: maxta;535439HI mate im haveing the same problem

Please give me your forum name so I can check.

Thank you.

Thank you

freeforum

Hello,

Quote from: maxta;535439HI mate im haveing the same problem

I found out your forum address and went around. I noticed that you post programming code instead of normal content. For secure reason, our servers deny any posts contain programming source code which may an attack to our servers and users. However, we optimized some configurations which allow you to post programming code but still keep our servers be secured. By the way, please provide your forum address for fast technical support.

Quote from: kody;535446hi guys,
Dont feel bad, I can post on my forum but it takes 40-55 seconds after hitting the submit button on a 2 word post. strange thing is , that pages load just fine, but trying to pos anything means going and stting for a while...
 Now on another forum I have that is with a different service , posting time is approximately 1-4 seconds, so At this point , I honestly think that they need to take down all the servers for a few hours while they eliminate the problem
The problem which maxta faces to isn't the problem you are facing to. We carefully checked the problem you reported and confirm that it takes up to above 25 seconds to submit a post. We found out that it's because our antispam module delays the post time for checking spam content for lot of spam phrases. In this case, we decline to turn it off for you due to secure reasons for our servers and members. Other pages are still fine and fast.

If the post time doesn't satisfy your needs, we can't keep you with us. Anyway, thank you for choosing our services.

Thank you.

rafaelpetry

I can post in my forum(text, external pictures, etc), but i cant post pictures anymore. When i try to upload i got a blank screen. It seems the page cant load or something like that.

All forum members can post pictures(from other websites or their own computers). Im the only one with this problem. I can just post pictures from other websites, but i cant upload from my computer.

Can you guys take a look please?

punisher.freeforum.ca

Thank you
(Sorry about my bad english, im brazilian)