News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

cant find

Started by hibee, November 14, 2010, 09:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibee

i cant find my site whats going on....if it maintance yous should tell us all by having a link posted on al sites telling us when this is happening...

kimgold2010

Quote from: hibee;536204i cant find my site whats going on....if it maintance yous should tell us all by having a link posted on al sites telling us when this is happening...
We apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered, please check again.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

theerotictoystore

c12mm

Arrives at here to see your information very happily

——————————————————————————

baseball jersey

Paul

Hi, i had the same problem today, just a blank white screen and the same when i tried here,all other bookmarks i had worked.
was it a server problem? maintenance? if so are there likely to be anymore as i am going to be taking a couple of days off work to update some stuff on my forum.
thanks
paul

kimgold2010

Quote from: Paul;536461Hi, i had the same problem today, just a blank white screen and the same when i tried here,all other bookmarks i had worked.
was it a server problem? maintenance? if so are there likely to be anymore as i am going to be taking a couple of days off work to update some stuff on my forum.
thanks
paul
I have checked your forum, but I don't see your problem. Please check again and let me know if you still have the problem.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you