Hi I created phpbb forum so I need help

Started by HBK, December 15, 2010, 03:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HBK

I need a page like this site have rT - Unbelievable Quality in Lightning Speed - Index page they update latest post in that page. and how use portal on I tried but failed
Note
Can I use megaupload links & rapidshare& and other links?
Is it illegal?

kimgold2010

Quote from: HBK;536543I need a page like this site have rT - Unbelievable Quality in Lightning Speed - Index page they update latest post in that page. and how use portal on I tried but failed
Note
Can I use megaupload links & rapidshare& and other links?
Is it illegal?
Are you referring to "rapidTamil Latest Release" block?
You want to use porttal, please log into ACP>GENERAL>Extra Settings>click yes in StarGate Portal group, then click Submit button to complete.
You can use that links in your forum.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

HBK

yes brother I am telling this block rapidTamil Latest Releases block this is my forum url http://latestmoviez.phpbbstar.com/index.php, I enabled portal but it is not there in navigation bar why

Paul

I think the style you have does not support the portal,
prosilver does

if you go to the ACP>>styles>>select the style your using,click details>>change the Template to pro silver
this should let you see the portal but it will change the way that style looks and more often than not look rubbish, i would just set the default style to pro silver then activate a couple of other styles so your users can choose the theme they like.

HBK

Yes brother it worked but I need this kind of a page rT - Unbelievable Quality in Lightning Speed - Index page rapidTamil Latest Releases page
is it possible?
note: I am going to use eTech skin please set eTech

kimgold2010

Quote from: Paul;536551I think the style you have does not support the portal,
prosilver does

if you go to the ACP>>styles>>select the style your using,click details>>change the Template to pro silver
this should let you see the portal but it will change the way that style looks and more often than not look rubbish, i would just set the default style to pro silver then activate a couple of other styles so your users can choose the theme they like.
Thank you Paul.:p

Thank you

kimgold2010

Quote from: HBK;536553Yes brother it worked but I need this kind of a page rT - Unbelievable Quality in Lightning Speed - Index page rapidTamil Latest Releases page
is it possible?
We are discussing your requirement, will have an answer for you soon.

Thank you.

Thank you

Paul

You can add themes yourself from the list
find the theme in the list >select install>click yes to make default style

ps/ im only a forum member like you, not support staff,just helping out a fellow member,if my advice seems duff just wait for them to come along

kimgold2010

Quote from: HBK;536553Yes brother it worked but I need this kind of a page rT - Unbelievable Quality in Lightning Speed - Index page rapidTamil Latest Releases page
is it possible?
Currently we have a recent topic block, it also features as your requirements. You can use it by login ACP>STARGATE PORTAL>Manage Blocks> Active Recent Topics block by click edit icon>Block is Active => select Yes, then click Submit button to finish.

Hope this will help you.

Thank you.

Thank you

HBK

frankmoc

I think static will help more than the dynamic one. Thanks for sharing with us the nice information. Well, thanks for sharing the nice information about the pages.....!