Forum page width

Started by jimti, March 04, 2012, 06:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimti

One of my members has reported problems with the header not displaying correctly on her net book, is there a way to correct this IE, a universal page width, or is it set to just one size.
The main content is OK, but there are bits missing in other areas.  I haven't seen it on her net book but she explained that part of the board description was missing

tanduy2506

Quote from: jimti;541271One of my members has reported problems with the header not displaying correctly on her net book, is there a way to correct this IE, a universal page width, or is it set to just one size.
The main content is OK, but there are bits missing in other areas.  I haven't seen it on her net book but she explained that part of the board description was missing
So sorry,

We don't customize templates.
These styles are belong to phpBB.
You can preview at Violaceous • phpBB3 Styles Demo - phpBB3styles.net

Hope you understand

Paul

Which style is she using ?
Have you asked her to try another style to see how it looks ?
Are any other members having similar problems ?

I do suspect this might be down to the way her net book is set up rather than a problem with the style layout.

If you could get a bit more information off her about it + a screen shot if possible someone may be able to help but the info given at present is not really enough to go on....

Paul