Where have my forums gone?

Started by kingofmetal79, January 04, 2011, 12:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmetal79

Evening,
I just logged onto my forum to post some stuff (http://transmissionsfromthevoid.freeforum.ca) but the 4 forums that should be on the main page (Gaming News, TFTV Announcements, Gaming Discussions and Non-Gaming Discussion) are nowhere to be seen. It has been replaced but a box detailing the 5 most recent posts. While this is actually quite handy i was wondering how I get the forums listing back?

Thanks in Advance

kimgold2010

Quote from: kingofmetal79;536735Evening,
I just logged onto my forum to post some stuff (http://transmissionsfromthevoid.freeforum.ca) but the 4 forums that should be on the main page (Gaming News, TFTV Announcements, Gaming Discussions and Non-Gaming Discussion) are nowhere to be seen. It has been replaced but a box detailing the 5 most recent posts. While this is actually quite handy i was wondering how I get the forums listing back?

Thanks in Advance
Hi kingofmetal79!

I have changed your forum template to Dark-Shines. An error occurred with [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]the prosilver template. I am fixing it and let you know when I complete.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

kimgold2010

I have fixed prosilver template. Now, you can use it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

kingofmetal79

Thanks for letting me know, it all seems fixed now.

kingofmetal79

Further to my query yesterday I was wondering is it possible to have the '5 most recent posts/newest members/top posters' box on the front page in addition to the list of forums? If so, how do i go about adding it?

Kind Regards

Paul

Quote from: kingofmetal79;536747Further to my query yesterday I was wondering is it possible to have the '5 most recent posts/newest members/top posters' box on the front page in addition to the list of forums? If so, how do i go about adding it?

Kind Regards

Go to ACP>>General>>extra settings>> Top 5 box

kingofmetal79

Worked a treat! Cheesrs for that.

Thanks

alex13689

My name is Alex
  I`m from New York.
  I like fashion games, dress up games , girl games
  Love dance music.
  Nice too met you every member