Website freeforum.ca to .com

Started by UG PRIDE, January 29, 2011, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UG PRIDE

I have paid for the upgrade Domain Parking (option #1) and my website has not changed from UGLive.freeforum.ca to UGLive.com any explanation why it has not changed yet?

kimgold2010

Quote from: UG PRIDE;537063I have paid for the upgrade Domain Parking (option #1) and my website has not changed from UGLive.freeforum.ca to UGLive.com any explanation why it has not changed yet?
Hi!

Now, you can park your domain by log into ACP>GENERAL>Upgrade Management.

Let me know if you still have this problem.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

UG PRIDE

Well i did that and now it takes me to UGLive.com but yet it takes me to a go-daddy domain thing and i cannot access the website at all. Im guessing i need to wait 24 hours?

UG PRIDE

Do you mind changing my website back to freeforum.ca from .com so that i can get a hand on my website again please.

UGLive.com
UGLive.freeforum.ca

kimgold2010

Quote from: UG PRIDE;537097Do you mind changing my website back to freeforum.ca from .com so that i can get a hand on my website again please.

UGLive.com
UGLive.freeforum.ca
Hi!

I have changed your site from uglive.com to uglive.freeforum.ca, please wait 24 hours.

Let me know if you still have this problem.

Thank you

UG PRIDE

UG PRIDE

Unable to connect.

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at uglive.freeforum.ca.

Why is this happening.

kimgold2010

Quote from: UG PRIDE;537156Unable to connect.

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at uglive.freeforum.ca.

Why is this happening.
Hi!

We have fixed your problem. However, portal of your site is error, please access your site by using the url: http://uglive.freeforum.ca/index.php. We will fix this problem in soon.

Thank you.

Thank you

kimgold2010

Hi UG PRIDE!

I fixed it. However, I just want to let you know, this error is because you have edited server protocol in ACP>GENERAL>SERVER CONFIGURATION>Server settings>Server configuration>Server URL settings group. This makes your site url is wrong.

Let me know if you have any another questions.

Thank you.

Thank you