3 (60%)
A little
1 (20%)
Maybe yes, maybe no
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

tanduy2506

Hi,

Everybody knows "A situation comedy or sitcom  is a comedic performance which focuses on creating humorous situations  which the characters must resolve."

If you want to relax, just watch some sitcoms on TV, network...
It's really funny. You will laugh out and feel better.

Actually, there are so much sitcoms which have the real meaning of life.
What do you think? Please share it :lol:

Paul

Do you like SITCOMS?
24 views, no replies and 2 votes, 3 now with mine, i suppose its a No then  

I don't mind them, some are good while others are c**p but i do prefer some of the older (uk) stuff from the 70's / 80's, stuff that had  sexual/non pc references that went over your head as kids but know think how on earth did they get away with it.

MaT

If you mean Sitcoms like,

Scrubs, Lie to me, Dexter than i would say hell yes!

but if anything else i uno lol
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

tanduy2506

Oh,
Don't get me wrong.
I just want to talk about sitcoms on TV.
I like Disney channel best :)
I'm not a kid but I like to watch cartoons, sitcoms... on this channel.

Maybes, someone hate them doesn't vote because there is no "hate" option at here :shock:
Wow, I just realize that I always write one sentence on each line.
That's a bad habit :mrgreen:

MaT

Disney is good i love cartoons hehe.

And writing one li ne sentences isn't always a bad thing.

I do it aswell.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Paul

QuoteWow, I just realize that I always write one sentence on each line.
That's a bad habit

As Mat say's its not always a bad thing,in your role here it makes sense to post like that with so many different Nationalities that are here, makes for easier reading and understanding.

Your not on your own guys I still like cartoons:lol:

Steesemype

Sometimes I like a little something extra out of my online gaming. There has been a lot of buzz lately about websites where we can put some cash down on our online gaming for xbox or PS3. I have used several of these sites and thought I would share my experiences with them.          Virgin Gaming: Virgin Gaming | Video Game Tournaments and Online Gaming Competitions          Pros: Big cash prizes, automatic reporting     Cons: Noobish user base, inconsistent website makes it hard to find a match sometimes          Virgin is the biggest player with the most marketing dollars behind their site, but their inconsistent website is buggy and confusing. They have automatic reporting on all matches and a wide selection of games, but there seems to be many low rent players who use the service and its hard to find a good challenge.          Rivalspot: Xbox tournaments, ps3 tournaments, video game tournaments, play video games for money at Rivalspot          Pros: Weekly free tournaments with nice prizes, automatic reporting, great website     Cons: Still not a lot of users, less games          Rivalspot is a newcomer with a lot of potential, but they are still a bit young. They have weekly tournaments posted on their Facebook page where you can play for free and have a reasonable chance at winning a cash prize at the end. I like their blog, where they post a lot of great sports content, and there are a lot of great players who use the site - it is just still starting out so there aren't as many users online at any given time.          Gamersaloon: Video Game Tournaments at GamerSaloon.com          Pros: Easy to find a game, good userbase, good game selection     Cons: No automatic reporting          Gamersaloon could be a strong player but to me the lack of automated reporting is a deal breaker. I just can't bring myself to trust some guy in some unknown part of the country being honest about the fact that I just pwned him.          Overall I always try Rivalspot first - they have the most potential IMHO, and when I can't find a match there I jump on to Virgin.          I know there are other similar sites out there, so I was hoping to make this into a thread where we can post about our experiences and maybe hook up for some cash gaming.

Breemaffolf

Glad to be here  
Sorry, but what you mean with //www.greatnuke.com  
I have a lot of fun  
To show my appreciation  
we suggest this link as interesting  
Alex and other photographers show and sell their photo stock images at Alex Photo Gallery to Submit Photos and Funny Photos Sharing | Photo stock gallery to share your photos buy and sell photo stock images and clip art for your website.