The Movie Makes you Fear!!!??

Started by sandhya, February 28, 2011, 02:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhya

Is there any movie have you ever watched which make you fear, and saying this OMG...OMG, when you close your eyes, well i get afraid from the movie The Eden Lake..

tanduy2506

Hi :)
Actually, I don't like to watch horror films. But I'm impressive with "Final Destination". There are some scenes that I'm afraid to watch :D

ramook

MaT

Well um scary movies....

I dont really get scared as 'most' are fake the ones that get me are the 'real' one's and scary movie is Awesome Funny and tandury you big scaredie cat lol
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

tanduy2506

Quote from: MaT;537451Well um scary movies....

I dont really get scared as 'most' are fake the ones that get me are the 'real' one's and scary movie is Awesome Funny and tandury you big scaredie cat lol
Oh, I know
"scary movie" is so funny but I haven't watched it yet.
Not only me, everybody scare to death.
But, you're quite right. These are just movies, not real.

MaT

Wanna see real scary movie actually watch an Australian Real Story featuring real footage or actual witness acounts man they give off shivvers.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

tanduy2506

Quote from: MaT;537458Wanna see real scary movie actually watch an Australian Real Story featuring real footage or actual witness acounts man they give off shivvers.
Cool,
I only can watch "Australia Network" channel :mrgreen:
But maybes I prefer TV game shows and film series than the real scary movies.
I also like cartoons, sitcoms....:cool:

ramook

Quote from: MaT;537458Wanna see real scary movie actually watch an Australian Real Story featuring real footage or actual witness acounts man they give off shivvers.

You guys can find here
http://katz.cd/sorry for announcement this address but I wana help u

Paul

Chitty chitty bang bang scared the life out of me as a kid, nightmares about that Child catcher, I'm 43 now and still hate the sight of him:lol::lol::lol:

michael yardy

I got that feeling with Grudge 1. Me and my buddy were screaming the hell out of our throats.......

tanduy2506

@ramook: Thanks :razz:
@Paul: You're right, Paul. I'm not a kid anymore, but I still scare him :mrgreen:
@michael yardy: I see the trailer of this movie. But I think I'm not enough strong to watch it :shock:

There's something in my life is so hard. That fear is too big to accept it. I think I won't overcome it.
You know, not only me, everybody has fears. Not like the movies.