Free 4 all

Started by Dillaz, March 08, 2011, 08:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillaz

I want to share my forum with this awesome community and the link is : Free forum : forum 4 all! - Portal and it is a multiple topic forum there's no main subject there will be new forum when I decide or you guys want a new one. I'm uselly on but I mite take brakes from it because it's Been up since last year and there was only one user on it it was my freind from combat arms he never gets on eney more so I'm asking you do you want to join?
Thanks for reading I'll see ya over there.

MaT

Nice lookin site hope you get your members soon
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

Dillaz

Hey forum I would like to explain some futures I left out in the post there is a chat box for you guys can chat on the bottom of the home page so it's not in the way of the forums and there's personal galleries where you can upload pictures but they can't be dirty or they will be kicked! I hope that you'll love it if a monitor doesn't spot some one refusing to follow the rules plead report them but don't send false you will be banned or suspended for a period of time but you will love it! One more thing if you have eney questions about the website pm Burn1ngdeath or me dillon48 see ya there:-o

Paul

How long have you been with forumotion ? i had a forum with them in the past and they were rubbish, no one could find anything about my forum in search engines even after having it for a year!
If i was you i would get one from here, the supports excellant and very friendly