News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Help !!

Started by Insidious, April 12, 2011, 05:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insidious

Hi I donated for AdFree #1 and Domain Parking (option #1).

First question : How come I still see unwanted ads?

"Featured Links: Caribbean Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Foreign Medical Schools"

"Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
Guaranteed Entrance to Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Vietnamese Business Directory
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums"

Second question : How do I forward this to my domain name using godaddy?

http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/freeforum-ca-support-team-faqs/444384-how-park-my-domain-name.html?highlight=domain did this already waiting on your side i guess to forward to //www.insidious-aion-forum.com%20(godaddy)

Thank you in advance. :)

kimgold2010

Hi!
Quote from: Insidious;538152Hi I donated for AdFree #1 and Domain Parking (option #1).

First question : How come I still see unwanted ads?

"Featured Links: Caribbean Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Foreign Medical Schools"

"Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
Guaranteed Entrance to Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Vietnamese Business Directory
After sign up, you will be used free Ad Removal service in 30 days. But this time, Featured Links is retained.
QuoteSecond question : How do I forward this to my domain name using godaddy?

http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/freeforum-ca-support-team-faqs/444384-how-park-my-domain-name.html?highlight=domain did this already waiting on your side i guess to forward to www.insidious-aion-forum.com (godaddy)
We have parked domain from insidiousforum.forummate.com to www.insidious-aion-forum.com, please check agian.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thank you for using our service.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538159Hi!

After sign up, you will be used free Ad Removal service in 30 days. But this time, Featured Links is retained.
We have parked domain from insidiousforum.forummate.com to www.insidious-aion-forum.com, please check agian.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thank you for using our service.

what u mean by "After sign up, you will be used free Ad Removal service in 30 days. But this time, Featured Links is retained." please explain more

Well how about this part?

I still see that located in the very bottom of the forum :)

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538160what u mean by "After sign up, you will be used free Ad Removal service in 30 days. But this time, Featured Links is retained." please explain more
To know more information, please read this theard, we just updated it: http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/freeforum-ca-support-team-faqs/444387-premium-services.html.

So this time, line "Featured Links: Caribbean Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Create a Free Forum" still show on your forum.

If you want to remove it now, please log into ACP>Upgrade Management>Manage Your Ad Impressions>select Activated>then click Submit to finish.
QuoteWell how about this part?

I still see that located in the very bottom of the forum :)
We just can remove line [SIZE=-2]Guaranteed Entrance to Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Vietnamese Business Directory[/SIZE] from bottom forum.[SIZE=-2]
Because of more reasons, we can't remove the remaining line. Hope you understand.
If you don't agree, we will repay for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

[/SIZE]

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538161To know more information, please read this theard, we just updated it: http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/freeforum-ca-support-team-faqs/444387-premium-services.html.

We just can remove line [SIZE=-2]Guaranteed Entrance to Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Vietnamese Business Directory[/SIZE] from bottom forum.[SIZE=-2]
Because of more reasons, we can't remove the remaining line. Hope you understand.
If you don't agree, we will repay for you.

Thank you.

[/SIZE]

This part I still see on my forum //www.insidious-aion-forum.com please go to the bottom of the page.  As for others you cannot remove that is fine I just want the following :

We just can remove line [SIZE=-2]Guaranteed Entrance to Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Vietnamese Business Directory[/SIZE] from bottom forum.

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538162This part I still see on my forum www.insidious-aion-forum.com please go to the bottom of the page.  As for others you cannot remove that is fine I just want the following :

We just can remove line [SIZE=-2]Guaranteed Entrance to Medical Schools - eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Vietnamese Business Directory[/SIZE] from bottom forum.
Hi!

Thank you for understanding.
I will remove it now.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538163Hi!

Thank you for understanding.
I will remove it now.

Thank you its not a problem and you have been very helpful just message when its done :)

Question what are impressions for?

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538164Thank you its not a problem and you have been very helpful just message when its done :)

Question what are impressions for?
Hi!

I have removed it. Please check again.

Thank you.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538172Hi!

I have removed it. Please check again.

Thank you.

Thank you.  Can you remove the "RSS" icon too please im not really liking it and I have a question .. what are "AdFree Impressions Credits" for?
And what happens when I run out?

Thank you again :)

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538173Thank you.  Can you remove the "RSS" icon too please im not really liking it and I have a question .. what are "AdFree Impressions Credits" for?
And what happens when I run out?

Thank you again :)
Hi!

Do you want to remove it? I think the "RSS" icon very useful. Please try to use it.
About "AdFree Impressions Credits", if you active it, then this option will show impressions remaining (max AdFree #1 = 10,000).

Thank you.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538174Hi!

Do you want to remove it? I think the "RSS" icon very useful. Please try to use it.
About "AdFree Impressions Credits", if you active it, then this option will show impressions remaining (max AdFree #1 = 10,000).

Thank you.

Yes please remove the RSS button I dont need it and I mean what are the Adfree Impressions Credits for?

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538175Yes please remove the RSS button I dont need it and I mean what are the Adfree Impressions Credits for?
Hi!

Please read this articles to know more infomation RSS: RSS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Impressions is numbers page view. Adfree Impressions Credits Remaining is numbers remaining. If I understand wrong your request, please explain more so I can assist you better.

Thank you.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538176Hi!

Please read this articles to know more infomation RSS: RSS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Impressions is numbers page view. Adfree Impressions Credits Remaining is numbers remaining. If I understand wrong your request, please explain more so I can assist you better.

Thank you.

I know what RSS is for I want it removed please and thank you.  So what happens when Adfree Impressions Credits are gone?  What will happen?  I get the ads back?

Again, thank you soo much kim for putting up with my posts :)

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538177I know what RSS is for I want it removed please and thank you.  So what happens when Adfree Impressions Credits are gone?  What will happen?  I get the ads back?
Hi!

If so, I will remove it for you.
If Adfree Impressions Credits Remaining goes to zero, you will get the ads back.

Thank you.
QuoteAgain, thank you soo much kim for putting up with my posts :)
:grin: That is nice sound, I'm really glad, we always want to support for you best.

Thank you.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538180Hi!

If so, I will remove it for you.
If Adfree Impressions Credits Remaining goes to zero, you will get the ads back.

Thank you.
:grin: That is nice sound, I'm really glad, we always want to support for you best.

Thank you.

Ok thank you, you have answered ALL my questions umm you can now remove RSS from the bottom of the page.  I am sure of it, so please do.

Thank you soo much for your help :)