News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Help !!

Started by Insidious, April 12, 2011, 05:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538184Ok thank you, you have answered ALL my questions umm you can now remove RSS from the bottom of the page.  I am sure of it, so please do.

Thank you soo much for your help :)
Hi!

I have removed RSS from the bottom for you.
Please check again.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538185Hi!

I have removed RSS from the bottom for you.
Please check again.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Thank you again.

Last Question :

"Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions, with very high value."

What does the "Very High Value" mean?

What is the difference between this :

"Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions" and "Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions, with very high value"?

Because if this "Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions, with very high value" means I get more visitors takes off less credits, I will get that instead OR if you guys are offering UNLIMITED I will pay for it NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE IS OR a monthly one I will get also.  Because this FORUM is going to have heavy traffic 24/7.

If you wanna talk about this some more add me on MSN or Skype.  Just let me know and I'll PM you my info. :)

Thank you,

Insidious Aion Staff

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538187Thank you again.

Last Question :

"Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions, with very high value."

What does the "Very High Value" mean?

What is the difference between this :

"Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions" and "Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions, with very high value"?

Because if this "Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions, with very high value" means I get more visitors takes off less credits, I will get that instead OR if you guys are offering UNLIMITED I will pay for it NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE IS OR a monthly one I will get also.  Because this FORUM is going to have heavy traffic 24/7.

If you wanna talk about this some more add me on MSN or Skype.  Just let me know and I'll PM you my info. :)

Thank you,

Insidious Aion Staff
Hi!

That mean, when you select "Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions, with high value.", you will have a higher number of impressions.
Currently, we don't support monthly option, we will add it later.

Thank you for using our service.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538188Hi!

That mean, when you select "Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions, with high value.", you will have a higher number of impressions.
Currently, we don't support monthly option, we will add it later.

Thank you for using our service.

Yes ok I know that BUT when someone visits will it take off less?  Because right now 10K impressions does not seem much at all nor 250K because its taking off like 50-100 impressions at a time and im the only one online and im only refreshing it once >.<.  From what I heard on google it's only suppose to take OFF 1 impression (credit) per refresh or url page move.

EXAMPLE :

"An impression is each time you view a page. So if you get 25,000 impressions you can view a page that many times then you would need to reorder."

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538189Yes ok I know that BUT when someone visits will it take off less?  Because right now 10K impressions does not seem much at all nor 250K because its taking off like 50-100 impressions at a time and im the only one online and im only refreshing it once >.<.  From what I heard on google it's only suppose to take OFF 1 impression (credit) per refresh or url page move.

EXAMPLE :

"An impression is each time you view a page. So if you get 25,000 impressions you can view a page that many times then you would need to reorder."
Hi!

I understood your opinion. We will research this problem and feedback for you in soon.

Thanks for your comment.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538190Hi!

I understood your opinion. We will research this problem and feedback for you in soon.

Thanks for your comment.

Its unfair because I got 10k impressions and now Im down to 9,293 and I know for a fact I did not refresh the page 800 times nor did others because I was pretty much the only person on the Forum.

kimgold2010

Quote from: kimgold2010;538190Hi!

Thanks for your comment.
Hi!

I just want to let you know, if you deactive Manage Your Ad Impressions in ACP, then within 30 first days when you create new forum/site, we still don't add advertisement banners on header and footer of your forum/site.

Thank you.

Thank you

kimgold2010

Hi!

I just want to let you know, if you deactive Manage Your Ad Impressions in ACP, then within 30 first days when you create new forum/site, we still don't add advertisement banners on header and footer of your forum/site.

Thank you.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538193Hi!

Thank you.

Yes I know thank you for the heads up :) I just want to remove this part "Featured Links: eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Myspace - Create a Free Forum" located at the top.  If you can remove that, that would be great.  That is really what I want removed.  Would be really awesome if you can :)

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538194Yes I know thank you for the heads up :) I just want to remove this part "Featured Links: eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Myspace - Create a Free Forum" located at the top.  If you can remove that, that would be great.
Hi!

:-oIn 30 days, if you don't active Adfree Impression Credits, then I can't remove "Featured Links: eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Myspace - Create a Free Forum". Hope you understand.
However, we will discussion your request.

Thank you.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538196Hi!

:-oIn 30 days, if you don't active Adfree Impression Credits, then I can't remove "Featured Links: eTripTips - Your Travel Source - Myspace - Create a Free Forum". Hope you understand.
However, we will discussion your request.

Thank you.

So you want me to activate the adremoval for "YOU" to remove it?  Then I can deactivate?

Insidious

You mind "RE-PARKING" my forum to my domain again please people are getting blank pages again on my forum.  Like restart it back to normal then back to //www.insidious-aion-forum.com

kimgold2010

Quote from: Insidious;538197So you want me to activate the adremoval for "YOU" to remove it?  Then I can deactivate?
Hi!

lol, it is auto script, when you activate it then Featured Links will be automatically removed.

Thank you.

Thank you

Insidious

Quote from: kimgold2010;538199Hi!

lol, it is auto script, when you activate it then Featured Links will be automatically removed.

Thank you.

ahh lol :P

You mind "RE-PARKING" my forum to my domain again please people are getting blank pages again on my forum. Like restart it back to normal then back to //www.insidious-aion-forum.com

Insidious

Ok I am getting this error now (everyone else is also) :

"Sorry, This is error 404. Back to freeforum.ca.

If you believe that you just typed a forum url correctly, please try access the forum via subdomain.

For instance: http://forumname.aokforums.com/ instead of http://www.aokforums.com/forumname/forumname.html or http://www.aokforums.com/forumname/index.php?mforum=forumname."