How to add new site administrator

Started by Support, April 12, 2006, 05:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How to add new site administrator. Is this thread helpful to you?

Yes.
9 (90%)
No.
1 (10%)
I don't know.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Support

How to add new site administrator.
Step 1: Login to your administration panel with administrator account.
Step 2: Click on "Edit Admins" icon in Administration Menu.

Step 3: Enter user account information -> Press on "Add Author" button to add new site administrator.

P/S: Administrator's Nickname (Administrator's username) must be a exist username on your site. If not, please read this thread to create new user via administration panel http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/phpnuke-greatnuke-com-manuals-guides/26900-how-create-new-users-via-administration-panel.html or register new account by register link on your site.

GP-Delta

when i try to edit admins, i get a white webpage with "access denied" in the top left corner...

i have tried this on two different account, one the Godadmin account and other account which i manually changed the rank to site admin...i need to give permissions to delete posts and other things of that nature...advice?

Graphics Portal

Support

I sent admin log in for you via private message. Now you can try log in again and management your forum.

P/s: Your forum address is incorrect, please fix it.

Rundwulf

On the section for password, I take it I must enter my password for authentication. Want to be sure before adding my associates.

Support

Quote from: Rundwulf;518614On the section for password, I take it I must enter my password for authentication. Want to be sure before adding my associates.
You already authenticated when logging in to Admin page, so I think you don't need to authenticate again.

kerher

Let me point out here, that we are showing our registered partners exactly what we do to achieve this return. We are not only investors but teachers, we want to invest and teach (100) people how to maximized their money. from start to finish. We guarantee the return by showing you reports on what we do weekly. or we'll retun your committed capital. We consider ourselves highly experience in our area. To participate in the program please register above.

theghost

Just to say that i am re-editing my admins as for most lost their passwords etc etc and other got confused on who was admin or not.

for password is it my password i have to enter or theirs?

JeremyBearer

Go to that Page Options in the upper right corner of the new Yahoo homepage and click Compact View .. Its much better. Its the old homepage ( or close enough ).

andareja

Additionally, when breeders do not possess a competent along with adequate proliferation system, imitation needs to be sidestepped. gemstone that you identify that interests you.  iphone unlock 4 4.1   how to unlock iphone 4g 4.1  Don't know Learn how to  how to unlock iphone 4g 4.1