Author Topic: Points System  (Read 3038 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BigInNYC

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
    • http://vgausa.freephpnuke.org/
Points System
« on: April 19, 2011, 03:35:50 pm »
I would like to set up a points system for my phpNuke portal. Just need to know where to find it. Any suggestions?

Offline tanduy2506

  • Administrator
  • ForumMate Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2151
  • Karma: 110
    • View Profile
Points System
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 08:59:08 pm »
Quote from: BigInNYC;538318
I would like to set up a points system for my phpNuke portal. Just need to know where to find it. Any suggestions?
Hey Big in NYC,

Can you explain more about "Points System" for PHP-Nuke?
I still can't find this module. Have you got it?

Offline BigInNYC

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 10
    • View Profile
    • http://vgausa.freephpnuke.org/
I found out what I need to know...
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:13:23 pm »
Quote from: tanduy2506;538322
Hey Big in NYC,

Can you explain more about "Points System" for PHP-Nuke?
I still can't find this module. Have you got it?

This is what I was talking about:



I found out where it is. No need for help I guess... :-P
It's at the bottom of the User Groups Module.

You can get there from the top set of options of the Admin Control Panel.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:17:19 pm by BigInNYC »

Offline tanduy2506

  • Administrator
  • ForumMate Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2151
  • Karma: 110
    • View Profile
Points System
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:22:35 pm »
Quote from: BigInNYC;538325
I found out where it is. No need for help I guess... :-P
It's at the bottom of the User Groups Module.

You can get there from the top set of options of the Admin Control Panel.
Great,
I just think you want to upgrade, add more feature or something like that.
Have a good time.