News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Feedback, for all to see

Started by exkalibur, April 23, 2011, 10:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exkalibur

I spent the last couple of days looking and trying some of the other forum hosting providers and I have to say that, by far, you guys are the better ones that I've seen. Lot of the other hosts have their own interface(very little flexibility) and they have a few catches that don't show up right away. We planned on splitting our forum into a second one and I know for sure that I want it to stay here.

Great place here and the hosts are awesome.

Exkalibur

Paul

That is something i have done as well in the past.
There may be the odd one's out there that offer a few more mods or claim to be ad free but in the end if they don't have a great support team a small problem can be a nightmare to get sorted out.
Freeforum ca have IMO the best support team of any free forum hosts, the up time is great and every one is helpful to each other.

Btw
There is now a freeforum ca directory where you can add your forum name and details in your own words to help drive more people to your site.
Hope you and others will use it
Paul

tanduy2506

Quote from: exkalibur;538388I spent the last couple of days looking and trying some of the other forum hosting providers and I have to say that, by far, you guys are the better ones that I've seen. Lot of the other hosts have their own interface(very little flexibility) and they have a few catches that don't show up right away. We planned on splitting our forum into a second one and I know for sure that I want it to stay here.

Great place here and the hosts are awesome.
Thanks you very much, Exkalibur.

Like Paul said:
QuoteFreeforum ca have IMO the best support team of any free forum hosts, the up time is great and every one is helpful to each other.
We're really glad when we know you like our service.
Let's make our support forum better and better.

If we can help you, we will try our best to help you.