[MOD] Thanks for posts 1.3.0

Started by tanduy2506, May 15, 2011, 10:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanduy2506

Hi everyone,

I would to like to announce that Thanks for posts 1.3.0 has been installed on our phpBB3.
It's really cool, please refer to Thanks for posts - Contribution Details

You should test with 'prosilver' and 'subsilver2' first.
If you need any help, please post here.

Just go ACP > .MOD to install that mod.

Let me know if you need further help.

P/S: For more details, please follow http://www.freeforum.ca/forums/phpbb-support-forum/444180-i-need-some-mods-3.html#post538741

MaT

This is a really good idea :) Top Work
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

tanduy2506

Quote from: MaT;538764This is a really good idea :) Top Work
Yes, thanks.

After installing that mod, you can change this mod setting at ACP > .MOD > Thanks for posts.

And set these permissions:
  • ACP > PERMISSIONS > Permission Roles > User Roles > Edit Standard Features, Limited Features, All Features, ... > In the "Misc" tab, set "Can view list of all thanks" and "Can view toplist" is Yes.
  • ACP > PERMISSIONS > Permission Roles > Forum Roles > Edit Standard Access, Limited Access, All Access, ... > In the "Misc" tab, set "Can thanks for posts" is Yes.
Finally, you have new mod like that:

hibee

i need help adding the thank you button to my site...it says its added it but i cant see it any where.......please help.......is there any chance of arcade games getting added to forums soon........hibee

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;538981i need help adding the thank you button to my site...it says its added it but i cant see it any where.......please help.......is there any chance of arcade games getting added to forums soon........hibee
Hi,

You don't see it because you forgot set enable for Rating for topics and Show rating for forums in Options Rating (ACP > .MOD > Thanks for posts)

By the way, I'll talk more about these options.[LIST=1]
  • General options
    • Set enable for Show rating posts,  Rating for topics and Show rating for forums
    • The number of decimal places for rating should be default
    • The number of rows in the toplist for rating should be larger or smaller. It's up to you.
    • Graphics Options
      • Graphic display of the rating should be enable. It's the important thing for Thanks mod.
      • The main image for the slider and The background image for the slider must be suitable together.
        • or use background
        • use background
      • Height graphics should be default
      • Number of images in a graphic scale:
        • If you set it's 5. That means each star is 20% => 5 stars = 100%
        • If you set it's 10. That means each star is 10% => 10 stars = 100%
      [/LIST]
      About arcade games, I really don't know should install or not.
      It's so complicated, mate.
      Can you explain about it more?

hibee

Thanx for the help mate.........the arcade question was are we going to be getting forum arcade game installed like a lot of other forum sits have....thanx again for the help

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;538988Thanx for the help mate.........the arcade question was are we going to be getting forum arcade game installed like a lot of other forum sits have....thanx again for the help
      Hi,
      That's mod is really cool :laugh8kb:
      I'm testing it with some games.

But there is something not right because we use version 1.0.RC9.
      I hope you understand.

P/S: I'm trying to download a lot of games. If someone need to install the other arcade flash games, please let me know.

tanduy2506

Hi,

Just help me to test that mod:
      Free Forum Hosting

There is some games we can't add.
      Please let me know their name, I'll check them.