Hello I am offer team you

Started by ~Shadownwave~, July 25, 2011, 10:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Shadownwave~

I am experience history lots of expert code html and share ot help you! I can assistant to you problem issues trouble I can help you! I would be might to you would be expect to you

I am help you member troubleshooting problem difficult template and style!

I am personal I help you community would be help you pleasure to you!

It is very my reading my goal support to team question to me :)

Hope be question to me

problem your troubleshooting issues on tough! I know complication to reading many people tried struggle confused! I know experience :D

tanduy2506

Quote from: smithtr;539336I am experience history lots of expert code html and share ot help you! I can assistant to you problem issues trouble I can help you! I would be might to you would be expect to you

I am help you member troubleshooting problem difficult template and style!

I am personal I help you community would be help you pleasure to you!

It is very my reading my goal support to team question to me :)

Hope be question to me

problem your troubleshooting issues on tough! I know complication to reading many people tried struggle confused! I know experience :D
Cool,

I see you have a good knowledge about css, javascript, design... websites and php code, css and design, code html :smiley-laughing:

We really want your help from you.
I know you're good at MyBB but I hope you can help us with phpBB3.

If someone have any trouble and you know how to solve it, just share here.

Thanks you.

~Shadownwave~

Quote from: tanduy2506;539344Cool,

I see you have a good knowledge about css, javascript, design... websites and php code, css and design, code html :smiley-laughing:

We really want your help from you.
I know you're good at MyBB but I hope you can help us with phpBB3.

If someone have any trouble and you know how to solve it, just share here.

Thanks you.

your welcome i am expert to how mybb and I might to help you I am courage to great impressive awesome skills lots of template and style I am good improve skills hard work I have php code, css and design! I am experience :D