Need Urgent help

Started by hibee, July 31, 2011, 10:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibee

what is going on with my forum the main forum dosent look right all the forums seem to be in the middle of the page instead of at the left side just like here and in the posts there is things to do with twitter,facebook etc i would like them taken out and my forums/ cats back to normal please as the site looks like crap and also when the word new is write on my site i get a flippin blue star thing say new i would like tht moved please to..thanx...hibee

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;539411what is going on with my forum the main forum dosent look right all the forums seem to be in the middle of the page instead of at the left side just like here and in the posts there is things to do with twitter,facebook etc i would like them taken out and my forums/ cats back to normal please as the site looks like crap and also when the word new is write on my site i get a flippin blue star thing say new i would like tht moved please to..thanx...hibee
Okay,

I've just tried to add social bookmarks mod for phpBB3.
I'll disable that mod and write some option for it.

Thanks for your report.

hibee

np m8 my forums went back to normal ....thanx m8....have you looked at what i posted yesterday m8 these could be useful to all members ....thanx again

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;539413np m8 my forums went back to normal ....thanx m8....have you looked at what i posted yesterday m8 these could be useful to all members ....thanx again
Yes, I see.
I'll check soon. Today's still weekend :smiley-laughing:
See you later, mate.