Started by Barkerdude, August 04, 2011, 04:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkerdude

ramook

Quote from: Barkerdude;539449Free Forum Hosting

to the right place...thx

Paul

Ok Barkerdude whats going on with you ?

This is now the 3rd forum you have created here, You have not done anything with the other two that you started a few weeks back.

You have posts here asking members to join yet you are not doing or posting anything on them.
Your now telling members about this new one and there are no posts there.
A few weeks a go I gave you advice on how to run your forum and what to do to attract members but you failed to do any thing apart from setting up another one.

I have found out you have done the same with other forum hosts and they have banned you from hosting forums for the reasons I mention above.

Another issue that concerns me is you have been joining other peoples forums (on other hosts) and asking to be made moderator or admin, I'm afraid this just is not on, nobody will ever make a new member moderator or admin without knowing them first.

I myself have already offered to help you out on your forum and I will, i'm sure some other members here will help you as well and try to make you one really good forum but you must put in some work your self and stop making new forums every couple of weeks.

Nobody here wants to upset you but if you carry on the way you are I imagine you will get banned from here as well.

So do you think we can help you to get one forum up and running and you stop making new one's ?

leave us a message here on which forum you want to make into a really good one and we will help you.

Barkerdude

sorry i keep wi this forum

tanduy2506

Quote from: Barkerdude;539470sorry i keep wi this forum
Hi mate,

We just think you're not serious.
I think you should have responsibility with your forum.

So sorry if I misunderstood you.
We already support you when you need helps.

Barkerdude

you want 2 be a mod or admin

Paul

Quote from: Barkerdude;539470sorry i keep wi this forum

Which one are you going to stick with ?

This one with 5 members and 36 posts Free Forum Hosting

or this one with 2 members and 3 posts ? Free Forum Hosting

Let me know and I will put some things on your forum to help you out and make it look better.

Paul

Barkerdude

Paul

Ok
I will register and add some things on for you and we will see if we can make this the best forum on the internet  

Barkerdude

Barkerdude

Paul

Please stop asking people to join your forum !

Every other post you make here  is the same asking others to join, members will join if there is something good to see, I have said this before and i'm getting tired of it now so for the final time,
Get some posts on your forum so others know what its about and what they can post before trying to get new members

I offer to help and get you started, Ramo has helped with posts but you are doing nothing, my help will continue once I see you making some effort.

Do something to make your forum worth joining and new members will flock in, if it looks good MaT may even put it up for forum of the month at a later date which will get you new members.

I do not like to talk to members like this and definitely do not want to offend you but  constantly posting "join my forum " every day has got to stop.

Barkerdude

i lost all my post why

Barkerdude

can i set up a forum forum my site