[MOD] Anti-Spam ACP

Started by tanduy2506, August 04, 2011, 11:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanduy2506

Hi phpBB3 members,

I would to like to announce that Anti-Spam ACP has been installed on our phpBB3.

QuoteAnti-Spam ACP adds many powerful anti-spam features to your forum  such  as an IP Search tool, Spam Word list, control over profile fields,   flagging suspicious users (for logging their actions), and an easy one   click ban link from their profile which clears out their profile and   posts.

Current Features:
  • Spam Log
  • IP Search
  • Spam  word  catcher (like word censor, except makes posts by authors with less  than  X posts need approval if the post contains any of the words in the   list)
  • Disabling of certain profile fields until X number of posts (or require or always disable)
  • User   Flag (Allows you to flag a user (and unflag after they've been   flagged).  Once flagged, actions performed by that user to their   profile, or editing of posts, or adding posts gets listed on a log in   the ACP.)
  • Stop Forum Spam Integration
  • One Click Ban
[/LIST]Please follow that link below Lithium Studios * View topic - Anti-Spam ACP

For some special reason, we hide unnecessary features and not allow to disable that mod.

We also remove "Stop Forum Spam Integration" in that mod and make it in a new mod "Stop Forum Spam".

It's easy to control spammed members. Your members can flag the other member as a spammer...

We're waiting for your feedback.

tanduy2506

Hi,

I've just change a little in [MOD] Anti-Spam ACP.
You can set some option at "One Click Ban Settings":
  • Move to group
    (Move the user to the following group when a One Click Ban action is performed)
  • Clear user's PM outbox
    Removes all PMs from the user's outbox
  • Delete Profile Fields
    Delete the user's Profile Information when a One Click Ban action is performed
Note: You don't have permission to edit these other options.
Hope you understand.

ramook

Quote from: tanduy2506;540765Hi,

I've just change a little in [MOD] Anti-Spam ACP.
You can set some option at "One Click Ban Settings":
  • Move to group
    (Move the user to the following group when a One Click Ban action is performed)
  • Clear user's PM outbox
    Removes all PMs from the user's outbox
  • Delete Profile Fields
Note: You don't have permission to edit these other options.
Hope you understand.

???????????????????????????
Delete Profile Fields
I do not like it.....
If i do ban this is just temporarily

Paul

Quote from: ramook;540767???????????????????????????
Delete Profile Fields
I do not like it.....
If i do ban this is just temporarily

Personally I think its a good idea
If someone does get into the forum and posts spam its a good way to get rid of a load of
 unwanted info in one click.

Like you say Ramook its not good if a user is  temporarily banned but the mod is not designed for that.

I have a user group that temporarily banned members get moved to that has no permissions to access the forum or any features.