Main Menu

Questions

Started by Binamin, August 11, 2011, 11:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binamin

It's me again :)

Few questions:

1a.
I was wondering how many people are actually using your services and have a forum?

1b.
Is there like a list of all the forums hosted by you that I can check? Maybe there is like a list of all the forums that have been sequenced on popularity/registered users.

If I want to upgrade my forum I can choose stuff like this. But what is meant with impressions?
Is it something like viewers?
AdFree #1 - 2.00 USD/10,000 impressions (One Time Payment)
         Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions.

My guess here is that for 2 USD I can have no more adds on my forum untill 10.000 views on the forum before they come back. Is that right or? I don't really know.

Do you moderators get paid for your work or is this just something you like to do? :) (Or both :D)

tanduy2506

Quote from: Binamin;539602It's me again :)

Few questions:

1a.
I was wondering how many people are actually using your services and have a forum?
Hi Binamin,

Just in our phpBB3, we have 3,339 forum but there are only 916 active forums.
The others are suspended and pending forums.
We've checked all the suspended forums in the near time.
And we've removed a huge number of forums.
The number of users using our services is always more than a thousand.
Quote1b.
Is there like a list of all the forums hosted by you that I can check? Maybe there is like a list of all the forums that have been sequenced on popularity/registered users.
So sorry,
For more reason, we don't support it for user.
You can read this article: Top forums of ForumMate.com
Quote2.
If I want to upgrade my forum I can choose stuff like this. But what is meant with impressions?
Is it something like viewers?
AdFree #1 - 2.00 USD/10,000 impressions (One Time Payment)
            Remove our ads from your forum, per impressions.

My guess here is that for 2 USD I can have no more adds on my forum untill 10.000 views on the forum before they come back. Is that right or? I don't really know.
Yes, it counts the viewers viewing your forum.
We always make sure the best benefit for you.
Maybes, kimgold2010 will explain it more. I don't handle that feature.
Quote3.
Do you moderators get paid for your work or is this just something you like to do? :) (Or both :D)
Do you want to talk about our moderators at here?
We have some moderators and supper moderators to support this forum.
If someone want to be our MOD, we'll consider it carefully.
But the administrators get paid for work if they work directly for our service, like me and kimgold2010.

Of courses, all of us like that job :smiley-laughing: We always support more than what you need. That's not easy because our service is free... but we love it.

Thanks for your questions.

Paul

Quote from: Binamin;539602Do you moderators get paid for your work or is this just something you like to do? :) (Or both :D)

No,I just do it to help other members out.
Before I was asked to be a mod I did exactly the same as I do now by answering a few questions but didn't visit on a daily basis.

I think its good when  any member can help out by sharing a little bit of knowledge and answering a few of the simple questions asked by new members, it also takes the pressure of the Admin who can do the really important stuff keeping our forums running smoothly.

Obviously there are subjects which only Tanduy and Kimgold can give help but any minor issue's can be answered by a mod or member which helps a newbie carry on with their forum.

We do have a great community here of members helping out .....long may that continue.