Previous topic - Next topic

shadowkillaz

Free Forum Hosting

chat amazon
am just starting out :smiley-smile:[/quote]
also looking for some users too post

Paul

I joined last night mate.

One thing you really need to do is get the ball rolling yourself with several posts so new members can join in, at the moment all I can see is an Introduction thread where I can say hello.
I know you have the other topics there but I wouldn't have anything to contribute there at the minute.
My advice to you like I say to many other new forum owners is to start some threads off that will get some interest so members post.

Good luck with the forum and I hope it go's well, if you need any help or advice pm me.

Paul

shadowkillaz

Quote from: Paul;540066I joined last night mate.

One thing you really need to do is get the ball rolling yourself with several posts so new members can join in, at the moment all I can see is an Introduction thread where I can say hello.
I know you have the other topics there but I wouldn't have anything to contribute there at the minute.
My advice to you like I say to many other new forum owners is to start some threads off that will get some interest so members post.

Good luck with the forum and I hope it go's well, if you need any help or advice pm me.

Paul
ty paul   and thank yu

Paul

Just going to introduce my self there but there is no new post buttons.........you will need to look at the permissions to make sure users can make new posts.........tried to pm you there as well and can't send a pm.

shadowkillaz

Quote from: Paul;540068Just going to introduce my self there but there is no new post buttons.........you will need to look at the permissions to make sure users can make new posts.........tried to pm you there as well and can't send a pm.
all have to whats going  on and ty

shadowkillaz

Quote from: shadowkillaz;540069all have to whats going on and ty
can yu help plzz and ty  very much

Paul

Quote from: shadowkillaz;540070can yu help plzz and ty  very much

just sent you another pm if you want to check it.

shadowkillaz

Quote from: Paul;540071just sent you another pm if you want to check it.
ipmed yu back   :smiley-cry:

shadowkillaz

Quote from: shadowkillaz;540059Free Forum Hosting

themoviezone.forummate.com
am just starting out :smiley-smile:
need some members  now  :smile:

Barkerdude

shadowkillaz

Quote from: shadowkillaz;540134need some members now :smile:

Free Forum Hosting

chat amazon

tanduy2506

Quote from: shadowkillaz;540153Free Forum Hosting

chat amazon
Hi,

That means themoviezone.forummate.com becomes chatamazon.forummate.com :smiley-cool:
Maybe shadowkillaz want to start something new, right? :smiley-tongue-out: