News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Website Supsension

Started by McFoley, September 26, 2011, 08:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McFoley

Hey guys, I just found out that our site has been suspended. I'm not  sure if this is a false alarm or we are actually in violation but,

What i see on my website is as follows.

"We do apologize for the inconvenience, the website you are requesting   has been suspended due to TOS violation. If you have any questions,   please contact us at Free Forum Hosting - Powered by vBulletin."

I would like to receive information on this ASAP.
Thank you.

tanduy2506

Quote from: McFoley;540084Hey guys, I just found out that our site has been suspended. I'm not  sure if this is a false alarm or we are actually in violation but,

What i see on my website is as follows.

"We do apologize for the inconvenience, the website you are requesting   has been suspended due to TOS violation. If you have any questions,   please contact us at Free Forum Hosting - Powered by vBulletin."

I would like to receive information on this ASAP.
Thank you.
Oh,

Your site is Information, right?
I'll ask the other members in support team.
I don't know why it was suspend.

Are you sure your site doesn't involve TOS?

McFoley

Quite certain, if i did let me know and I will gladly correct it.

McFoley

It's been suspended again......

This is really strange

tanduy2506

Quote from: McFoley;540137It's been suspended again......

This is really strange
Oh,

That's so strange.
So sorry for any convenient.

McFoley

Ours has been suspended once again.

tanduy2506

Quote from: McFoley;540397Ours has been suspended once again.
Oh,

It's unbelievable. I do nothing!
Please check it again.

McFoley

Our site was fine again for a while but today the error returned again

tanduy2506

Quote from: McFoley;540518Our site was fine again for a while but today the error returned again
So sorry, really sorry,

Unbelievable, why it happen again and again?
Do you know what problem here?
Have you posted something's wrong?
:smiley-frown:

McFoley

Not to my knowledge. I'm fairly certain we havn't done anything. I don't understand why its happening.

McFoley

Ok. It's suspended once again. Is there someone else that is doing this, or is there something we're doinh wrong. Or is this just a weird system error?

tanduy2506

Quote from: McFoley;540550Ok. It's suspended once again. Is there someone else that is doing this, or is there something we're doinh wrong. Or is this just a weird system error?
So sorry,

It's impossible. I still don't know the reason why it's suspended.
Maybe, we need to discuss more.

McFoley

It happened again and I agree. I'm going to go read through the TOS and see what it might be

tanduy2506

Quote from: McFoley;540623It happened again and I agree. I'm going to go read through the TOS and see what it might be
:furious:Why?
So sorry, It's unbelievable.
I still don't know why it's suspended.
I'm sure that I don't do anything :smiley-laughing:

Your site is norl.freephpnuke.org, right?

Skarlok

Yeah. My site has been suspended again as well.  This is the 3rd time for me. We don't post daily (maybe once or twice a week, sometimes a little fewer) so I don't know if its due to activity or what.  My site is gwgs.freephpnuke.org