Guest can't read my forum

Started by tanduy2506, November 07, 2011, 11:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanduy2506

Quote from: Worldbest SatforumI can not find how to access forum for guest to see a forum
I mean my forum guest do not see now

Have you set permission for guest is Read Only?
QuoteDo you mean for  registered users?
It is all ok for reg.users
How about anonymous users?

:rolleyes5cz:Finally, that's problem is about Anonymous users.
Go to Admin CP -> General -> Quick Access -> Manage groups -> Pre-defined groups -> Guests -> Members ->In the Username box, enter Anonymous -> and click Submit.

If you accidentally change the anonymous users name, please access Admin CP -> General -> Quick Access -> Manage users . Just check Select anonymous user and press Submit. Please change that user into Anonymous.

Now everybody can see your forum

ramook

Quote from: tanduy2506;540418Have you set permission for guest is Read Only?How about anonymous users?

:rolleyes5cz:Finally, that's problem is about Anonymous users.
Go to Admin CP -> General -> Quick Access -> Manage groups -> Pre-defined groups -> Guests -> Members ->In the Username box, enter Anonymous -> and click Submit.

If you accidentally change the anonymous users name, please access Admin CP -> General -> Quick Access -> Manage users . Just check Select anonymous user and press Submit. Please change that user into Anonymous.

Now everybody can see your forum

Good now this can be useful for all...
THX Tanduy2506

ramook

I forgot how to make the forum visible for guest's?????

help please!!

http://worldbestsat.forummate.com/index.php

Paul

Hi Ramo

ACP > USERS AND GROUPS > group forum permissions > select guests from drop down box > select either all forums ( tick box) or select single forum if its just one forum you want them to see.

you can either select the pre-set permissions from the drop down or use the advanced permissions.

Hope this helps
Paul