News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

need help

Started by hibee, November 14, 2011, 09:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibee

can a member of staff please change my skin as i cant see my admin link on my forum with the skin i have used or could you please add a link to it so i can access my acp...untill its fixed i cant do nothing ....thanx in advance....hibee

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;540485can a member of staff please change my skin as i cant see my admin link on my forum with the skin i have used or could you please add a link to it so i can access my acp...untill its fixed i cant do nothing ....thanx in advance....hibee
Oh,

Just access Free Forum Hosting
Okay, I'll check this style.

Paul

Not sure which style hibee was using but "ClassyDark" style is missing the ACP link off the index page as well.

If any other member has this problem and have other styles installed you can change this yourself by  going to
UCP > Board preferences > My board style > and change it to another style :smile:

hibee

i think it is the classy black i have i have looked in utc but cant change as i only use 1 skin..So if a member of staff can add a acp button to the skin or just change my skin so i can get on my acp..as i can work on my site till then.....

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;540490i think it is the classy black i have i have looked in utc but cant change as i only use 1 skin..So if a member of staff can add a acp button to the skin or just change my skin so i can get on my acp..as i can work on my site till then.....
Okay, mate

I've fixed it:smiley-laughing:
Just a little issue at the footer of this style.
Thanks for your report.