Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative Forums

Started by The Undertaker, November 16, 2011, 10:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Undertaker

Hi all !

This is a new forum Free Forum Hosting  I recently created in conjunction with my website Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative Sci_fi Convention Signers Co-operative .

If you like Sci-Fi or film and TV in general or are an avid autograph collector please check out the forum and the website! I am co-admin to both the forum and the website with Star Wars actor Alan Flyng who was in both The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi ! Alan has also worked in many films and television shows for over 35 years now and has been a costume designer in many films since Jedi .

The Sci-fi Convention Signer's Co-Operative is Co-Op of actors and film professionals that convention organizers or people who would like to have them do private signings or charity signings ect., can contact directly through the website without the expense of a middle man or agent . So far we have 38 actors and film professionals on the roster that have worked on some of the biggest blockbuster movies ever made including the Star Wars saga, Star Trek, Indiana Jones movies, Harry Potter, James Bond and many more. The list of signers on the site keeps growing so check back often and everybody is welcome to interact in the forum if this interest you ! :smile:

Thanks and cheers!

Rick Stanley

tanduy2506

Quote from: The Undertaker;540507Hi all !

This is a new forum Free Forum Hosting  I recently created in conjunction with my website Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative Sci_fi Convention Signers Co-operative .

If you like Sci-Fi or film and TV in general or are an avid autograph collector please check out the forum and the website! I am co-admin to both the forum and the website with Star Wars actor Alan Flyng who was in both The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi ! Alan has also worked in many films and television shows for over 35 years now and has been a costume designer in many films since Jedi .

The Sci-fi Convention Signer's Co-Operative is Co-Op of actors and film professionals that convention organizers or people who would like to have them do private signings or charity signings ect., can contact directly through the website without the expense of a middle man or agent . So far we have 38 actors and film professionals on the roster that have worked on some of the biggest blockbuster movies ever made including the Star Wars saga, Star Trek, Indiana Jones movies, Harry Potter, James Bond and many more. The list of signers on the site keeps growing so check back often and everybody is welcome to interact in the forum if this interest you ! :smile:

Thanks and cheers!

Rick Stanley
Great,

It sounds nice:smiley-laughing:
I don't know about Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative.
But I guess it's very cool :smiley-embarassed:
Wish all the bests for you.

The Undertaker

Quote from: tanduy2506;540508Great,

It sounds nice:smiley-laughing:
I don't know about Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative.
But I guess it's very cool :smiley-embarassed:
Wish all the bests for you.

I appreciate that tanduy2506 ! Thank you ! :smiley-smile:

The Undertaker

The Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative Forums has been updated.
A new convention signer , actor Martin Ballantyne  has been added to the Sci-Fi Convention Signers website also ! Sci_fi Convention Signers Co-operative

The Undertaker

Another update on the Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative forums and website.

Veronica Segura who played ' Corde ' in Star Wars - Attack of the Clones and Orli Shoshan who portrayed Jedi master ' Shaak Ti ' in Star Wars - Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith and also Jack O'Halloran who played the super villain ' Non ' in Superman 1 & 2 are the newest signers on the Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative .

If you like Sci-Fi, horror, adventure films or just movies in general, come check out the forums and website. Everybody is welcome to join the forums and if you have an autograph collection that you would like to show off or a convention experience that would like to relate, that's what the forums were created for! :smile:  We hope to see you there soon !

Cheers!

Rick Stanley

The Undertaker

Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative Forums and website have been updated !

Actor Mike Mungarvan who portrayed a Stormtrooper in Star Wars - A New Hope is the newest signer on the Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative website and I've added new content to the Sci-Fi Convention Signers Co-Operative Forums ! You can check out the forum by using this link Free Forum Hosting

Cheers!

Rick Stanley