[MOD] Extra MODs

Started by tanduy2506, November 26, 2011, 07:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanduy2506

Hi everyone,

I would to like to announce that 'PM Notify & Guest Register bar' version 1.0.0 has been installed on our phpBB3.
QuoteThe PM Notify & Guest Register bar shows a bar with a registration link to Guests.
For  registered users it shows a bar when there is new or unread Private  messages. For the last part the users have to enable Pop up window on  new private message in the user control panel.
Please follow that link below phpBB • PM Notify & Guest Register bar

Thanks for HBK's suggestion http://www.forummate.com/forums/phpbb-support-forum/444959-can-i-use-direct-links-2.html#post540503
Just enter ACP > .MODS > Extra MODs

Barkerdude

why u got the new year countdown add

Barkerdude

tanduy2506

Hi,

There is a new update for that mod.
Sometime the bar  (with a registration link to Guests) makes a little inconvenience for the guests. Maybe they can not click the link on the top menu.

I've just add the Close button on that bar.
You can see it now:

tanduy2506

Hi everyone,

I would to like to announce that 'Welcome on index v1.0.2' has been installed on our phpBB3.
Please follow that link phpBB • Welcome on index - Contribution Details

Thanks for HBK's suggestion http://www.forummate.com/forums/phpbb-support-forum/444982-guys-need-your-help-2.html#post540645
Just enter ACP > .MODS > Extra MODs and enable it :smiley-laughing:

Sp0k

Quote from: tanduy2506;540915Hi everyone,

I would to like to announce that 'Welcome on index v1.0.2' has been installed on our phpBB3.
Please follow that link phpBB • Welcome on index - Contribution Details

Thanks for HBK's suggestion http://www.forummate.com/forums/phpbb-support-forum/444982-guys-need-your-help-2.html#post540645
Just enter ACP > .MODS > Extra MODs and enable it :smiley-laughing:

I know this is an old post but how do u change the welcome message..to add more to it?

Ty

Napster

QuoteI know this is an old post but how do u change the welcome message..to add more to it?

I also would love to know this?

Paul

Quote from: Napster;542259I also would love to know this?

You are unable to change the welcome message in this mod ....sorry

If you owned your own forum and had your own host then it would be possible to alter as you would only have the one forum that this message would apply to but as Tanduy adds mods to a multiforum script that message would change on all forums that use that script so in effect it alters every one of the forums.

Hope you understand.

Napster

Ok, thank you for your quick response Paul.

Napster

Is it possible to change the 'PM Notify & Guest Register bar' message to "Welcome To The Media-Center Forums" ??

Paul

Quote from: Napster;542330Is it possible to change the 'PM Notify & Guest Register bar' message to "Welcome To The Media-Center Forums" ??

I think I answered this in the previous post.

If that is changed to "Welcome To The Media-Center Forums" then every forum here will have that message.

I don't think that can be done to individual forums mate (but I may be wrong)

tanduy2506

Quote from: Paul;542336I think I answered this in the previous post.

If that is changed to "Welcome To The Media-Center Forums" then every forum here will have that message.

I don't think that can be done to individual forums mate (but I may be wrong)
Hi there,

As Paul said, we can customize that mod for only you :smiley-smile:
Why don't you try to change your board name?
Quote{L_PMG_WELCOME} {SITENAME}. {L_PMG_REGISTER}

Napster

QuoteWhy don't you try to change your board name?
Quote:
{L_PMG_WELCOME} {SITENAME}. {L_PMG_REGISTER}

Forgive my Ignorance but how?

Sp0k

Quote from: Napster;542394Forgive my Ignorance but how?

ACP.......Board settings ...