News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

[Request MODs]

Started by tanduy2506, November 30, 2011, 09:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanduy2506

Hi dear members,

We just want to make that thread to help everyone can check our work progress.
Until now Dec 1st, 2011 , we have these request mods:[LIST=1]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Maybe the order of tasks can be changed.
*** Maybe some tasks will be canceled.

Barkerdude

nice add more add Christmas background

Paul

Quote from: Barkerdude;540653nice add more add Christmas background

:odd: Shaun, there are at least 4 christmas styles installed in your APC already

Barkerdude

tanduy2506

Quote from: Barkerdude;540657what there call
Hi,

Just go ACP > STYLES to install proChristmas.
Have fun :happy:

Barkerdude

Sp0k

Hello I'm new to this forum I had always has vb.but any way I was looking around for so mods I can't find..I think they are (separate sticky) or (categorize announcement and sticky) something like that..the other one is (background colors for groups)   sorry I don't have the link I'm on my iPad ....and one more is (trash bin)

Ty

Paul

Quote from: Sp0k;541490Hello I'm new to this forum I had always has vb.but any way I was looking around for so mods I can't find..I think they are (separate sticky) or (categorize announcement and sticky) something like that..the other one is (background colors for groups)   sorry I don't have the link I'm on my iPad ....and one more is (trash bin)

Ty

In our phpBB forums you can make topics as normal, sticky, Announce or global if you have the permissions to do so.......as a moderator and administrator this is normal default.
You will see the options under the posting message box.
If you want to give users the option to post sticky, announce or global topics you will need to change their permissions ... APC > PERMISSIONS (tab) > FORUM BASED PERMISSIONS/ Groups forum permissions.

Background colours ? not to sure what you mean but you are able to change the colours of usergroups in the ACP.
ACP > USERS AND GROUPS (tab) > Groups/ manage groups > click on settings for the group you want to alter.

We don't have a trash bin so I would recommend you just make a forum called trash and use the mod tools to move posts into it.

Hope this helps.

Sp0k

Quote from: Paul;541491In our phpBB forums you can make topics as normal, sticky, Announce or global if you have the permissions to do so.......as a moderator and administrator this is normal default.
You will see the options under the posting message box.
If you want to give users the option to post sticky, announce or global topics you will need to change their permissions ... APC > PERMISSIONS (tab) > FORUM BASED PERMISSIONS/ Groups forum permissions.

Background colours ? not to sure what you mean but you are able to change the colours of usergroups in the ACP.
ACP > USERS AND GROUPS (tab) > Groups/ manage groups > click on settings for the group you want to alter.

We don't have a trash bin so I would recommend you just make a forum called trash and use the mod tools to move posts into it.

Hope this helps.

Ok Ty here are the links ...

phpBB • View topic - [2.0.13] Separate Announcements and Sticky <~~~separate sticky

phpBB • View topic - Background colors for groups <~~~~ background

phpBB • View topic - [MODDB] Prime Trash Bin - Keep deleted topics & posts. <~~~trash bin

tanduy2506

Quote from: Sp0k;541497Ok Ty here are the links ...

phpBB • View topic - [2.0.13] Separate Announcements and Sticky <~~~separate sticky

phpBB • View topic - Background colors for groups <~~~~ background

phpBB • View topic - [MODDB] Prime Trash Bin - Keep deleted topics & posts. <~~~trash bin
Thanks for your suggestion.
It seems so busy :smiley-frown:
We'll check it when we have a chance.

Sp0k

can you guys take a look at this..

if u can do it it would nice to have......

ty

phpBB • View topic - [RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

and something like this as well