News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

[Request MODs]

Started by tanduy2506, November 30, 2011, 09:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Quote from: Sp0k;542157i like it...even more if i can get it to show..... 3sec staff,member,bots or guest...:dance: that would be cool like the pic...so it will not be all in one line

It was not that long that we altered the legend to show order of rank (in line), I can't see this going down well with a lot of forum admins as it could mess up that order of ranks.

There are a lot of forums that have a lot of user groups/ ranks (gaming/ clans etc) and this would make their forums look a mess with a long list.

http://www.forummate.com/forums/phpbb3-manuals-guides/445153-mod-add-groups-team-page-legend-repositioning-v0-2-0-a.html

Quote from: Sp0k;542157what about this one

Anti-Bot

phpBB • View topic - Anti-Bot Question

This mod was pre CAPTCHA, we already have captcha and anti spam installed on our forums.
You also have the options to ask questions to stop/reduce spammers on the registration page
ACP > USERS AND GROUPS > Custom profile fields

Quote from: Sp0k;542157be good for auto post in the shoutbox to let u know someone made a new post with a link to it as will.....

I don't understand how this works with the shoutbox .......I looked at the mod description
QuoteModification description: Add an Admin controlled anti-bot question to the registration page and ACP.
and can't see where it mentions the shoutbox......can you explain more ?

Paul

Quote from: Sp0k;542200phpBB • Custom BBCode only for MOD - Contribution Details

Hi
That is already available in the Advanced BBcodes box 3 we have installed

Go to ACP > POSTING > ABBC3 BBcodes......in options click on the green edit icon....you can set who uses which bbcode by clicking on the group's under the heading Manage groups *

If you are adding multiple groups you need to click on one group then hold down ctrl + Alt

Paul

My turn to ask for a mod Tanduy

The mod is topic prefix
It will let our admins have the choice to add prefix's in certain topics so user have to add one of the pre-added prefix's before their posts subject name.

Its a great mod in my opinion and will be a great help and benefit to our forum admins.

phpBB • Topic Prefix MOD - Contribution Details

tanduy2506

Quote from: Paul;542268My turn to ask for a mod Tanduy

The mod is topic prefix
It will let our admins have the choice to add prefix's in certain topics so user have to add one of the pre-added prefix's before their posts subject name.

Its a great mod in my opinion and will be a great help and benefit to our forum admins.

phpBB • Topic Prefix MOD - Contribution Details
Hi,

I already checked this mod before.
Actually it's not too difficult to install it.
But we must to add more field into the table database.
That mod don't have the installation script too.

Paul

Quote from: tanduy2506;542275Hi,

I already checked this mod before.
Actually it's not too difficult to install it.
But we must to add more field into the table database.
That mod don't have the installation script too.

I agree it is very easy to install (I added this to my own hosted forum)
yes there are a few sql queries to run to alter the table.

That's odd everything's there in the copy I downloaded.