Trying to start a site for a game..road bump

Started by KissofDeath, January 23, 2012, 10:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KissofDeath

Hi there,
Its been a while since I worked with phpnuke, and it was always installed with fantastico on a web host I had paid for.

I am a bit confused on this, for some reason my superuser account, I am obviously logged into because it is letting me change things, but it keeps showing that I need to log in and that there is a guest on my site.
I can't do anything with the forums because this site is for registered users only.
I would like to be able to manually approve user registration and have it set as that.

Could you help me figure out why I can't get logged in and keep getting a "Login Incorrect! Please Try Again..." when logging into the site itself or the forum?

I need for my registered users to be able to be approved manually as well, and if I can't even get logged in..I have no idea how they will.

Pretty much have it set up as I would like it other than not being able to upload contents for my users or get the shoutboard operational.
my site is: Information

Thank you very much for your time and any help!

tanduy2506

Quote from: KissofDeath;541001Hi there,
Its been a while since I worked with phpnuke, and it was always installed with fantastico on a web host I had paid for.

I am a bit confused on this, for some reason my superuser account, I am obviously logged into because it is letting me change things, but it keeps showing that I need to log in and that there is a guest on my site.
I can't do anything with the forums because this site is for registered users only.
Hi,

You forget your admin account, right?
Just go to corleone.freephpnuke.org/admin.php to login Admin CP.
You need to reset password, don't you?
QuoteI would like to be able to manually approve user registration and have it set as that.

Could you help me figure out why I can't get logged in and keep getting a "Login Incorrect! Please Try Again..." when logging into the site itself or the forum?

I need for my registered users to be able to be approved manually as well, and if I can't even get logged in..I have no idea how they will.

Pretty much have it set up as I would like it other than not being able to upload contents for my users or get the shoutboard operational.
my site is: Information

Thank you very much for your time and any help!
About the "Your Account" (corleone.freephpnuke.org/modules.php?name=Your_Account), you can use http://www.forummate.com/forums/phpnuke-manuals-guides/442841-new-features-phpnuke-portals.html#post533494

We don't support uploading files, hope you understand.