News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

hello team

Started by Sp0k, April 15, 2012, 03:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sp0k

just wanted to why you guys have not install the inferno vbshout...to this site?

i think you should look into that..maybe it will help members others  from opening new thread that already there...and it will help you as the staff to show them where they  are already at... just with a link to that post...or other member can help new member find with that are looking for....

i think it will cut down on the spam and help you as the staff so u don't have to work as hard ......[ITech] [AJAX] Inferno vBShout Lite 2.5.0 - vBulletin.org Forum

staff you can make this a poll to see what other members think about this.........

Paul

I take it that it's a shoutbox ?....I can't access the images to see them in full size (even after joining)

Personally I can't see how a shoutbox will stop members opening a new thread.
already there are threads started and some members don't even look at those and just ask exactly the same questions, if they can't open a topic with the same problem and see the answer there they are not going to trawl through a shoutbox for answers.

To me the way it's done now is perfect.

Quote from: Sp0k;542024i think it will cut down on the spam and help you as the staff so u don't have to work as hard
I think it will do the opposite.........very easy for a spammer just to drop links into the shout box and more work for moderators as we would need to check through every posted message

Sp0k

o ok
ty for the reply