facebook game forum

Started by Barkerdude, March 04, 2012, 05:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkerdude

Paul

Shaun......why don't you add a description of what the forum is about, explain a bit about the game.
Not being a facebook member or gamer I do not have a clue about Wetopia, I am sure there are plenty of other members here like me who are the same so just giving a link to an empty forum is not going to help you build this community up, most people who don't know will just click your link, see an empty forum and ignore it.

If you want it to be a success I suggest you get a bit of content in there and an explanation about the game, otherwise it will be like your other forums and go nowhere.

Barkerdude

my m8 want 2 make a forum but he not got time so i m8 it

Paul

Quote from: Barkerdude;541276my m8 want 2 make a forum but he not got time so i m8 it

That's fair enough but all I'm saying is you need to explain a bit about what the forum is about ...............We want to help new forums and get people to join but if we don't know what we are joining or what it's all about you can't expect us to help promote the forum.

Ask your mate to join here and add a bit of information, that way he may goe people to join his forum.

Barkerdude

it wetopia WeTopia and people av 2 paly the game on fb or want 2 join

Barkerdude