News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Help !

Started by WIGGY, March 15, 2012, 04:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WIGGY

hello all

hope u can help me out on this i can not work it out.

ok i have log in as super admin to do my site and i can do all my forum and site . then i log out and just go to admin on my forum and it not let me admin my forum i get this up " You are not authorised to administer this board " y ???? hope u can help me thxs

WIGGY

and i am geting this to  
502 Bad Gateway

Paul

Quote from: WIGGY;541339hello all

hope u can help me out on this i can not work it out.

ok i have log in as super admin to do my site and i can do all my forum and site . then i log out and just go to admin on my forum and it not let me admin my forum i get this up " You are not authorised to administer this board " y ???? hope u can help me thxs

First off if you could answer these it will help us understand your problem more

did you create super admin or change the default administrator name ?
Have you ever logged out then logged in before while being super admin ?
If you created super admin did you check that you have permissions to access the admin control panel ?

if your answers are
you created admin, with out admin permissions and never logged into the APC successfully before  you have locked yourself out by not inheriting the admin permissions when creating super admin.

If that is the case you will need to send a private message to tanduy 2506 giving your forum url (forum address) and your original log in details.

The 502 message is a problem we are having and nothing to do with any thing you have done.

I take it seeing your join date you have only recently created your forum so If you have no or little content on your forum and wish to start again you can create another one but we still need those details from you to delete the old one + you won't be able to use that same forum name until the old one is deleted so you would need an alternate name.

hope this helps

WIGGY

hey paul thxs for get in back to me.

ok what is i can get on to admin this way ok i can do all my website up

My Own WebSite - Administration Menu

now if i just log in to my website this way My Own WebSite

i am admin on there and i see the Administration Panel iclick on it and it not let me admin my forum all i get is " You are not authorised to administer this board " i can not work it out

and u said start a new one if i start a new one will i get 502 Bad Gateway still ?

WIGGY

did you create super admin or change the default administrator name ? No
Have you ever logged out then logged in before while being super admin ? No
If you created super admin did you check that you have permissions to access the admin control panel ? Yes

Paul

I just noticed you have a freephpnuke forum which I  am not that familiar with, I am more familiar with phpBB3 forums rather than the phpBB2 that freenphpuke is based on
maybe if you can just wait until tanduy spots this (shouldn't be long) he will be able to help more.

The error could actually be down to the 502 bad gateway and nothing you have done, as I'm only a moderator here I can not really assist with anything more technical.

If you are still getting that 502 Bad Gateway then I think you will still get one creating anew forum.

Sorry I can't help more but Tanduy will get it sorted ASAP.

WIGGY

thxs very much for get in back to me paul . ok i will wait for Tanduy :)

tanduy2506

Hi,

You can access your Admin Control Panel at: dfkclan.freephpnuke.org/admin.php
What's wrong? Did you forget your password?
Did you set permissions on Edit Admins (dfkclan.freephpnuke.org/admin.php?op=mod_authors)?

About dfk-clan.freeforum.bz, it doesn't belong our service.
Is it a mistake something?
We're really stress with these error "Bad Gateway".
But all the other our services already changed web server Nginx, we must change it. :smiley-frown:

Paul

I never spotted that

looks like WIGGY may have been using his freephpnuke. details to log into freeforum.bz

WIGGY

hey thxs for get in back to me.

this is my old site dfk-clan.freeforum.bz

i want to go to a new site i am shut in that one down soon as i get this site up

this is ok i can get on this one here My Own WebSite - Administration Menu

it this one My Own WebSite

i can log in and be admin on the forum then i come to Administration Panel on the forum click on Administration Panel and this comes up " You are not authorised to administer this board " can i send u my pw and name so u can look what i mean ? tanduy2506 ?

WIGGY

no i have not Paul. it that website i can not work it out :( i need u or tanduy2506 to log in and see what i mean

WIGGY

or can u just shut it down for me plz and i will send u my info that u need to shut it down. can i have one like this ? my website • Index page do u host them here ? if so how do i get one ?

Paul

Quote from: WIGGY;541351or can u just shut it down for me plz and i will send u my info that u need to shut it down.

Yes just send your log in details and email address you used when creating it to tanduy by pm and he will delete that for you

Quote from: WIGGY;541351can i have one like this ? my website • Index page do u host them here ? if so how do i get one ?

Yes just click onto the link at the top of the page that say's " Create a free forum "

If you need any help with the set up just ask in the " phpbb support forum "
there are plenty of help topics and guides in the "phpBB3 Manuals and Guides "

Re: pm
Once you get into phBBb3 you will find it different from phpBB2 but you will soon get used to it.

If you need help setting anything up then yes I am willing to help out.

Send me a pm with the forum address and I will join up.

WIGGY

ok m8 thxs a lot . u no on that phpbb3 forum i am geting do i get all them Features on it ? or do i have to pay for them ? or can i put mods on that forum ? to get them ? and u no the adberts can i pay to have them off the site ?

Paul

Quote from: WIGGY;541353ok m8 thxs a lot . u no on that phpbb3 forum i am geting do i get all them Features on it ? or do i have to pay for them ? or can i put mods on that forum ? to get them ? and u no the adberts can i pay to have them off the site ?

You will get all features free, also most of the mods are already installed
shoutbox
top five
donation mod (if you want to make some money)
Thanks for post
anti spam
calender
advance bb code box
pm and notify guest register bar
social book mark settings
RSS feeds
who was here
Advanced last topic titles
shout box sound and message display on new message
National flags (allows users to display their national flag in profile)
Top stats
Site Favicon (that little 16x 16 icon in the tab)
internal Link Exchange
Wibiya Toolbar Integration
Simple Global Announcement
StarGate Portal
Styes Demo
 (I may have missed a few)
and we will even add extra mods if request and are suitable for our forums

You can have ads removed (paid service) and Even pay to have your own ads (so you can make money out of them)

All that and great support ....what more could you ask for :laugh8kb: