News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Teamspeak 3

Started by CLiKer, March 17, 2012, 12:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLiKer

Hi
  im having problems getting my Teamspeak 3 to show up on my Website...

tanduy2506

CLiKer

Ya i just delete the teamspeak viewer and TS3 on my Website and started fresh my teamspeak viewer is working but TS3 isnt showing up on Website.....

CLiKer

tanduy2506

Quote from: CLiKer;541386Ya i just delete the teamspeak viewer and TS3 on my Website and started fresh my teamspeak viewer is working but TS3 isnt showing up on Website.....

CLiKer
Hi,

Just check it again, mate.
We're glad to help you.

CLiKer

Hey Tanduy2506

Im sry man this teamspeak3 is getting me mad now. I had to change my text color on my ts3 and now its not showing up on website ... Why can i get it to show up what am i doing wrong so i dont have to bug u all the time???

CLiKer       Sry again : (

tanduy2506

Quote from: CLiKer;541438Hey Tanduy2506

Im sry man this teamspeak3 is getting me mad now. I had to change my text color on my ts3 and now its not showing up on website ... Why can i get it to show up what am i doing wrong so i dont have to bug u all the time???

CLiKer       Sry again : (
Hi,

Just send me the code.
I'll change it for you.
We're glad to help you.

CLiKer

here you go im sry again

New layer...

tanduy2506

Hi,

Have you test it?
I just modify that code like this:

CLiKer

Tanduy2506 did you get a chance to work on my TS3 still not showing up..

CLiker

tanduy2506

Quote from: CLiKer;541455Tanduy2506 did you get a chance to work on my TS3 still not showing up..

CLiker
Hi,

Have you done with it?
I remember I modified it :smiley-frown:

CLiKer

Tanduy2506

ya the TS3 was in the top left corner of my webpage so give it 1 more shoot on this plz very sry wish i could do this myself but i dont know what im doing wrong so here is my TS3

and could you put my Racing Leagues TS3 on there to i have a block for my ts & RJM/OFG block to here that TS3 script

sry about all the trouble on this ......................

CLiKer

tanduy2506

Hi,

We disable javascript in the block.
So, you can do it by yourself.
Can you check these code again?
I see something wrong, Eg: &t ext_family (it must be &text_family) ...
Just put them in the BBcode [html][/ HTML]

CLiKer

ok ty

CLiKer

CLiKer

ya i see the space  t ext   u were saying but in the block when i pasted it in the html spot its like this   text   its together man i give up tired of messing with this i dont know what to do..............

CLiKer  : (

tanduy2506

Quote from: CLiKer;541486ya i see the space  t ext   u were saying but in the block when i pasted it in the html spot its like this   text   its together man i give up tired of messing with this i dont know what to do..............

CLiKer  : (
Hi,

That's not space, it's a new line.
But why that 2 block don't load at the same.
Is there something wrong?
Please check it again.