News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Have a q

Started by Sp0k, March 28, 2012, 04:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sp0k

can i just move all my post over to phpnuke?...or do i have to start all over?..cuz nuke have wat im lookiing for

ty
sp0k

tanduy2506

Quote from: Sp0k;541581can i just move all my post over to phpnuke?...or do i have to start all over?..cuz nuke have wat im lookiing for

ty
sp0k
Hi,

Why do you want to do that?
You're using phpBB3, right?
They're not the same because PHP-Nuke use phpBB3 forum.
It's impossible.

Hope you understand.

Sp0k

Quote from: tanduy2506;541582Hi,

Why do you want to do that?
You're using phpBB3, right?
They're not the same because PHP-Nuke use phpBB3 forum.
It's impossible.

Hope you understand.

well i like how the portal and the forum are 2  difference....pages

And yea using phpbb3

Yes I understand

Just think nuke is better for what I'm trying to do

Paul

Quote from: Sp0k;541584well i like how the portal and the forum are 2  difference....pages

And yea using phpbb3

Yes I understand

Just think nuke is better for what I'm trying to do

PhpBB3 in my opinion is far better, the portal and index do show up different (just needs a few clicks in the ACP to make it work)

Sp0k

O ....ok I will keeping trying

Sp0k

Ok I find the carbon theme...now my Q...is how do I change the color of the portal boxes. I want them to be the same as the theme

Ty

tanduy2506

Quote from: Sp0k;541609Ok I find the carbon theme...now my Q...is how do I change the color of the portal boxes. I want them to be the same as the theme

Ty
Hi,

If you have a little knowledge about CSS (http://www.w3schools.com/css/), you could edit the stylesheet of your template (ACP > STYLES > Themes).
But that's not a good way, it will be reset when we reinstall it again.:smiley-frown:
So sorry, we don't customize template.
I also think it would be better with the other color scheme.

Sp0k

Is there a way you guys can look into about have a PayPal/ donate bar on the forum ...something like u can in VB? That would be nice some members can see how it's going......if u have a vb acc u can see wat im taking about

Cyb - PayPal Donate - vBulletin.org Forum

Or here: vBulletin Donation Bar [v 1.0]

Think I find them

phpBB Academy at StarTrekGuide • View topic - [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD

phpBB • Paypal Donation MOD - Contribution Details

tanduy2506

Quote from: Sp0k;541644Is there a way you guys can look into about have a PayPal/ donate bar on the forum ...something like u can in VB? That would be nice some members can see how it's going......if u have a vb acc u can see wat im taking about

Cyb - PayPal Donate - vBulletin.org Forum

Or here: vBulletin Donation Bar [v 1.0]

Think I find them

phpBB Academy at StarTrekGuide • View topic - [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD

phpBB • Paypal Donation MOD - Contribution Details
Hi,

We're already have [MOD] Paypal Donation Mod v1.0.3
So sorry, but it's not like vBulletin.

Sp0k

Yes I know but to have it where members can see on the forum.like vb

tanduy2506

Quote from: Sp0k;541668Yes I know but to have it where members can see on the forum.like vb
Oh,

It's not like vBulletin.
But it shows a donation bar on the portal.
The member can see it and make a donation easily.