Website Registration

Started by DravenChaos, May 02, 2012, 02:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DravenChaos

i am currently the owner of http://g14classified.greatnuke.net  the problem i am having is my site does not send activation emails to  the new users who are registering, they put the info in and everything  works fine then it says you will receive an email, etc... but nothing  ever gets sent to them. i end up having to go to the admin panel/users  and modify each user after i manually activate them and type in a temp  password then once they get logged in i be sure to tell them to change  it can you please have a look and see if this problem an be fixed thank  you so much

MaT

Have they been checking there Junk mail because i website had that issue. They just need to make it so Phpnuke, Freeforum will go to there inbox. In some case's Hotmail will suspect the email as spam and femove it straight away.
Cheers,
FreeForum Team
[/b]

My Site's.
My Face Book
My PS3 Clan Site
[/b]

tanduy2506

Quote from: MaT;542170Have they been checking there Junk mail because i website had that issue. They just need to make it so Phpnuke, Freeforum will go to there inbox. In some case's Hotmail will suspect the email as spam and femove it straight away.
Hi DravenChaos,

Please take these advices of MaT :smiley-laughing:
Actually, our webmail service had a little problem.
Now it works properly.
Please check your mailboxs.
If you still don't receive it, just let us know.

DravenChaos

Already followed multiple posts in the forums and still no luck in not sure if it is a setting i changed but as far as i know it all should still be the same

DravenChaos

ok it is now sending activation emails thanks for the help

tanduy2506

Quote from: DravenChaos;542175ok it is now sending activation emails thanks for the help
Great,

Thanks for your report.