no email sent

Started by hibee, May 06, 2012, 06:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibee

i have just signed up for a new forum and im still waiting on a email from yous to come throw...the site is called hibeesworld..please help

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;542216i have just signed up for a new forum and im still waiting on a email from yous to come throw...the site is called hibeesworld..please help
Hi,

I can't find this forum?
Please wait a moment.
I hope these emails will be sent soon.

hibee

I still have not had a email about my new forum so i cant view it with out the Activation Key..please help....

i have tried 3 times now and still getting no where whats going on with not gettint emails from yous.....

hibee

i have now tried with different email addresses and still not getting any emials threw from yous....thanx in advance

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;542231i have now tried with different email addresses and still not getting any emials threw from yous....thanx in advance
Hi,

So sorry,
Now our webmail service work again.
Please check it.

hibee

I have tried again and still no email from yous i even tried making a new forum and still nothing....its doing my nut in now....

lobosoll

and ive still got a broken chatbox whats goinhg on here members complaining to me please help thanks allready made a post about this matter thanks lobo
Globalappzenter • Index page

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542246and ive still got a broken chatbox whats goinhg on here members complaining to me please help thanks allready made a post about this matter thanks lobo
Globalappzenter • Index page
Hi,

Do you want to talk about Shout-box?
I see it works properly???

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;542245I have tried again and still no email from yous i even tried making a new forum and still nothing....its doing my nut in now....
Hi,

I see there are: hibeesworld.phpbbstar.com, hibeesworld.forummate.com, hibeesworld.freeforum.ca, hibeesworld.noonhost.com, hibeesworld1.phpbbstar.com, hibeeworld.phpbbstar.com

Which forums do you want to active and which forums you don't want to use?
Thanks.

lobosoll

its come back to life the last hour or so bro on its own and ive not been in chat for at least half hour and somebody with my name has said hello in chat and that was not me was that you? or ive been hacked im not happy and worried

tanduy2506

Quote from: lobosoll;542249its come back to life the last hour or so bro on its own and ive not been in chat for at least half hour and somebody with my name has said hello in chat and that was not me was that you? or ive been hacked im not happy and worried
Oh, so sorry.

That was me:smiley-laughing:
Don't so worry.
I think the server is alright now.

hibee

i want to activate hibeesworld.phpbbstar.com and i would like the rest to be deleted from the site...thanx in advance

tanduy2506

Quote from: hibee;542251i want to activate hibeesworld.phpbbstar.com and i would like the rest to be deleted from the site...thanx in advance
Okay, mate.
Please check your new forum hibeesworld.phpbbstar.com • Portal :smiley-laughing:

hibee

thanx for all your help m8...nice 1

lobosoll

maybe the server might be working better but my shoutbox is still broken and members moaning at me and its putting peeps of bro and im fed up of asking for support to fix this so im sorry to go on but its hopeless