globalappzenter

Started by lobosoll, April 21, 2012, 07:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lobosoll

evorevolution.forummate.com

hi all we are a recently new forum that is offering computer help and support
and software applications,we are a friendly site and all are welcome,you can become part of our community and help it progress where i believe the forum
is the members.no members no forum i say ,so pop along and have a look,
your welcome to register and ask any member of staff any questions about who and what we are,thanks.
                                          lobo>admin evorevolution

note:the forum has changed names to the above url thanks

tanduy2506

Cool,

Your forum is perfect.:smiley-laughing:

Sp0k

nice site

here you go i'm just bored:smiley-tongue-out:

Direct Link for Layouts
http://i40.tinypic.com/10i86tt.gif

URL for E-Mail & IM
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Paul

Nice forum you have lobosoll

A nice offer from sp0k there but it makes me dizzy.
When I look at forums with flashing banners I can never stay long ... :laugh8kb:

lobosoll

well guys thanks for the possitive feedback.and spok the banner is dazzling but i would be very interested in you creating 1 for me that does make the forum stick out with a little bing and eyecandy so come on the forum maybe and pm me or here or something much appreciated. o and paul yeah we gone down bro with 3 games to go hehe lool.

Sp0k

Quote from: Paul;542101Nice forum you have lobosoll

A nice offer from sp0k there but it makes me dizzy.
When I look at forums with flashing banners I can never stay long ... :laugh8kb:

Quote from: lobosoll;542102well guys thanks for the possitive feedback.and spok the banner is dazzling but i would be very interested in you creating 1 for me that does make the forum stick out with a little bing and eyecandy so come on the forum maybe and pm me or here or something much appreciated. o and paul yeah we gone down bro with 3 games to go hehe lool.

lol ok paul.....:playfull::dance:

ok last one lol

lobosoll

thanks for the upps on the banners spok appreciated m8 im still looking into what i want but they very nice m8 thanks lobosoll.