News:

Welcome to ForumMate.com

Main Menu

Suspended forum

Started by NINJAERM, May 21, 2012, 01:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NINJAERM

Hello, I have received an email notifying me of my suspended forum.  Please tell me the reason why this has happened.  I will correct any issues as soon as you activate back my forum.  I also have various spammers in my forum but the ips are in the cp.  I would like the opportunity to post these IPs so we can keep the security up in the forums.  Thanks

tanduy2506

Quote from: NINJAERM;542357Hello, I have received an email notifying me of my suspended forum.  Please tell me the reason why this has happened.  I will correct any issues as soon as you activate back my forum.  I also have various spammers in my forum but the ips are in the cp.  I would like the opportunity to post these IPs so we can keep the security up in the forums.  Thanks
Hi,

Someone report that your forum http://theultimateftaforum.forummate.com  posts some PIRATE PROGRAMS AND MUSIC DOWNLOADS PIRATE AND MOVIES
Do you have any resonable explanation about it?

NINJAERM

I really don't think that I have any pirate programs or music and movie downloads, but if you give me the opportunity to get back to my forum I will check on the posts to see if any user has done so without me knowing.  If I found anything like the sort I will remove them promptly.

tanduy2506

Quote from: NINJAERM;542359I really don't think that I have any pirate programs or music and movie downloads, but if you give me the opportunity to get back to my forum I will check on the posts to see if any user has done so without me knowing.  If I found anything like the sort I will remove them promptly.
Okay,

Please check your forum again.
I'll ask him exactly what violates TOS?:smiley-laughing: